The Kardashian Family is having a great 2018. Some great Kardashian Family news includes birth announcements, award-winning projects, and impressive titles. Several Kardashians in 2018 have graced magazine covers and others have reached new heights with their business endeavors. One of the Kardashian clan even helped free a woman from prison.
What are the Kardashians doing in 2018? Kim Kardashian is arguably having the best year. She won the CRDA Influencer award, accepted an MTV award for Best Reality Show and welcomed new baby Chicago West to the family. Kim even successfully campaigned for a pardon for Alice Marie Johnson. Kylie Jenner is also having a great 2018 as she appeared on the cover of Forbes Magazine's self-made success issue as a result of her $900 million make-up business.
Khloé Kardashian's 2018 has been highlighted by the arrival of baby True. Kris Jenner, Kendall Jenner, and Caitlyn Jenner are also having a pretty good year.
Which Kardashian do you think is having the best 2018? Take a look at this list and get in on the conversation in the comments section.
- Broke-up with Younes Bendjima
- Enjoyed an epic Italian holiday
- Focusing on being a dad to daughter Dream
- Dealing with a lawsuit with Blac Chyna
- Appeared on the cover of Forbes for being a self-made success with her $900 million make-up business
- Welcomed new baby Stormi Webster to the family in February
- Showed her Snapchat influence by costing the company $1.3 billion after stating her disapproval of their new platform
- Made a cameo in Ocean's 8