Kate Hudson's Loves & Hookups
Who is Kate Hudson dating? A list of everyone Kate Hudson dated; compilation of Kate Hudson loves, ex boyfriends; breakup rumors. The loves, exes and relationships of Kate Hudson, listed by most recent. The blonde bombshell has been linked to a number of boyfriends over the years ranging from actors to athletes and of course rock stars. It's not hard to see why when you see Kate Hudson's hottest pictures. She used to be married to The Black Crowes front man Chris Robinson and together they have a son. Since then, she's linked up with Muse singer Matthew Bellamy. On December 9, 2014, the couple ended their engagement, but are still co-parenting their son, Bingham Hawn Bellamy.
Kate Hudson is currently dating Danny Fujikawa, a music executive and former guitarist for Chief. The pair welcomed their daughter in October 2018.
Since 2014, Kate Hudson was rumored to be dating singer Nick Jonas and record producer Diplo. Although nothing was confirmed, Kate Hudson was spotted with her supposed partners multiple times.
In January 2017, Kate Hudson was rumored to have started dating Brad Pitt. Although neither confirmed the dating rumors, Kate Hudson's older brother Oliver Hudson uploaded a sarcastic Instagram post criticizing Brad Pitt's messy living habits. Fake or not, the caption is hilarious!
Who are Kate Hudson's past boyfriends and husbands? This list of Kate Hudson's ex boyfriends and current flings is as up to date as you'll get.
- Photo: Danny Fujikawa / Instagram
In March 2017, Kate Hudson began dating music executive Danny Fujikawa.
One year later, the couple announced they are expecting a baby girl. On October 3, 2018, the pair welcomed their daughter, Rani.
The Truth Be Told actress revealed on Instagram on September 13, 2021, that the pair had gotten engaged. She posted a photo of her sporting an engagement ring, with the caption, "Let's go!"
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY
In May 2016, dating rumors between Kate Hudson and DJ Diplo began after they were spotted leaving the Met Gala together.
- Born: 11-10-1978
- Birthplace: Tupelo, Mississippi, United States of America
In November 2015, Kate Hudson and Nick Jonas were rumored to be linking up. The two were spotted having dinner dates in Los Angeles and New York in early 2016.
- Born: 09-16-1992
- Birthplace: Dallas, Texas, USA
- Photo: Joe Seer / ShutterstockKate Hudson was in a relationship with Muse musician Matthew Bellamy from 2010 - 2014. The couple has one child together.Matthew James Bellamy (born 9 June 1978) is an English singer, musician, and songwriter. He is best known as the lead singer, guitarist, pianist, and primary songwriter of the rock band Muse. He is recognised for his eccentric stage persona, wide tenor vocal range, and abilities on the piano and guitar.Bellamy is known for his usage of vibrato, falsetto, and melismatic phrasing, influenced by Jeff Buckley. As a guitarist, Bellamy often uses the arpeggiator and pitch-shift effects to create a more "electronic" sound, citing Jimi Hendrix and Tom Morello as influences. His guitar playing is also influenced by Latin and Spanish guitar music. His lyrics often incorporate political and dystopian ...more
- Born: 06-09-1978
- Birthplace: Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Photo: NYDailyNews / Getty ImagesKate Hudson dated Alex Rodriguez for a few months back in 2009.Alexander Emmanuel Rodriguez (born July 27, 1975), nicknamed "A-Rod", is an American former professional baseball shortstop and third baseman who played 22 seasons in Major League Baseball (MLB), primarily with the New York Yankees. He also played for the Seattle Mariners and Texas Rangers. Rodriguez began his professional career as one of the sport's most highly touted prospects, and is considered to be one of the greatest baseball players of all time. Rodriguez amassed a .295 batting average, over 600 home runs (696), over 2,000 runs batted in (RBI), over 2,000 runs scored, over 3,000 hits, and over 300 stolen bases, the only player in MLB history to achieve all of those feats. He was ...more
- Born: 07-27-1975
- Birthplace: Washington Heights, New York, USA
- Photo: Adam Scott / Facebook
In 2009, Kate Hudson was photographed getting cozy with golfer Adam Scott.
- Born: 07-16-1980
- Birthplace: Adelaide, Australia