List of the best Kelly LeBrock movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Kelly LeBrock's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Kelly LeBrock movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Kelly LeBrock movies will be at the top of the list. Kelly LeBrock has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Kelly LeBrock movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Kelly LeBrock films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Kelly LeBrock role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Kelly LeBrock performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
List features films like Hard to Kill, Zerophilia, and many more"This list answers the questions, "What are the best Kelly LeBrock movies?" and "What are the greatest Kelly LeBrock roles of all time?"
- Weird Science is a 1985 American teen sci-fi comedy film written and directed by John Hughes and starring Anthony Michael Hall, Ilan Mitchell-Smith, and Kelly LeBrock. The film's producer, Joel Silver, acquired film rights to the pre-Comics Code Authority 1950s EC Comics magazine of the same name, from which the plot is developed as an expansion and modernization of the basic premise in Al Feldstein's story "Made of the Future" in the fifth issue. The title song was written and performed by American new wave band Oingo Boingo. As of 2013, a remake of Weird Science is currently in development at Universal Studios, with Joel Silver returning as producer and Michael Bacall also returning as... more on Wikipedia
2811Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Robert Downey Jr., Kelly LeBrock, Bill Paxton, Anthony Michael Hall, Kym Malin
- Released: 1985
- Directed by: John Hughes
- The Sorcerer's Apprentice is a 2010 American fantasy adventure film produced by Jerry Bruckheimer, directed by Jon Turteltaub, and released by Walt Disney Pictures, the team behind the National Treasure franchise. The film stars Nicolas Cage, Jay Baruchel, Alfred Molina, Teresa Palmer, Monica Bellucci. The film is named after the The Sorcerer's Apprentice segment in Disney's Fantasia, which in turn is based on the late 1890s symphonic poem by Paul Dukas and the 1797 Johann Wolfgang von Goethe ballad. ... more on Wikipedia
184Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Nicolas Cage, Monica Bellucci, Teresa Palmer, Alfred Molina, Peyton List
- Released: 2010
- Directed by: Jon Turteltaub
- The Woman in Red is a 1984 romantic comedy film starring and directed by Gene Wilder, who wrote the script, adapting it from the Yves Robert film Pardon Mon Affaire. It co-stars Charles Grodin, Gilda Radner, Joseph Bologna, Judith Ivey and Kelly LeBrock, and won an Academy Award for an original song performed by Stevie Wonder.... more on Wikipedia
2513Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Kelly LeBrock, Gene Wilder, Gilda Radner, Charles Grodin, Joseph Bologna
- Released: 1984
- Directed by: Gene Wilder
- Gamers: The Movie is an independent 2006 mockumentary film written, directed and produced by Chris Folino. The film follows four friends who, saddled with "four of the worst jobs known to man", attempt to set the world record for playing Demons, Nymphs, and Dragons, a Dungeons & Dragons-like game. Filmed in only six days and entirely self-financed with $60,000 from credit cards, the film featured several '80s stars in supporting roles: Kelly LeBrock, Beverly D'Angelo, and William Katt. The soundtrack also includes songs by Loverboy and other '80s bands. Indie film web sites Indie Film Nation and bumscorner.com named Gamers the "Best Film of 2006." It also received the award for Best... more on Wikipedia
129Agree or disagree?
- Actors: Kelly LeBrock, Beverly DAngelo, John Heard, Michael Bell, William Katt
- Released: 2006
- Directed by: Chris Folino