List of the best Kevin Smith movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Kevin Smith's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Kevin Smith movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Kevin Smith movies will be at the top of the list. Kevin Smith has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Kevin Smith movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Kevin Smith films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Kevin Smith role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Kevin Smith performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
These films, like Degrassi Goes Hollywood and Oh, What a Lovely Tea Party include images when available."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Kevin Smith movies?" and "What are the greatest Kevin Smith roles of all time?"
- Dante (Brian O'Halloran) is called in to cover a shift at his New Jersey convenience store on his day off. His friend Randal (Jeff Anderson) helps him pass the time, neglecting his video-store ...more
- Two fallen angels who were ejected from paradise find themselves banned in Wisconsin. They are now headed for New Jersey where they find a loophole that can get them back into heaven. The only catch ...more
- When Jay and Silent Bob learn that a "Bluntman and Chronic" movie is being made featuring their comic book counterparts, they drool at the thought of fat movie checks rolling in. But when the pair ...more
- T.S. (Jeremy London) and his best friend, Brodie (Jason Lee), take a trip to the mall after their girlfriends break up with them. T.S.'s girlfriend, Brandi (Claire Forlani), is participating in a ...more
- Jay and Silent Bob Reboot is a 2019 American comedy film directed by Kevin Smith. After losing the legal rights to their names, Jay (Jason Mewes) and Silent Bob (Kevin Smith) return to Hollywood to ...more
- Now in their 30s, slackers Dante (Brian O'Halloran) and Randal (Jeff Anderson) find that they must change their lives and expand their horizons beyond pop culture and sex. After a disaster at their ...more
- Holden and Banky are best friends and authors of a popular comic book. Holden falls in love with Alyssa, who happens to be a lesbian. Holden's relationship with Alyssa strains his life-long ...more
- An Evening with Kevin Smith is a DVD featuring Question and Answer sessions that the writer and filmmaker Kevin Smith held with his fans at various American colleges in 2001/2002. The colleges were: ...more
- An Evening with Kevin Smith 2: Evening Harder is the second Kevin Smith Q&A DVD, released on November 28, 2006. The footage is taken from Kevin's Q&As at Roy Thomson Hall in Toronto on November 18, ...more
- Fanboys is a 2009 comedy film directed by Kyle Newman and starring Sam Huntington, Chris Marquette, Dan Fogler, Jay Baruchel and Kristen Bell. It was released in the United States on February 6, ...more
- Sold Out: A Threevening with Kevin Smith is the third DVD in Kevin Smith's "Evening With" series. Footage for the release was shot at a Q&A performance on August 2, 2007 – Smith's 37th birthday – in ...more
- As the nation prepares to celebrate Independence Day, veteran cop John McClane (Bruce Willis) carries out another routine assignment: bringing in a computer hacker (Justin Long) for questioning. ...more
- Two grown men find themselves suffering from midlife crises at the same time.
- In the final installment to this trilogy, a murdering spree begins to happen again; this time targeted toward the original Woodsboro survivors and those associated with the movie-inside a-movie, Stab ...more
- A woman (Jennifer Garner) struggles to rebuild her life in the wake of her fiance's untimely death and the discovery of secrets he kept from her. Along the way, she bonds with his best pals (Sam ...more
- Comic Book: The Movie is a 2004 direct-to-DVD mockumentary starring and directed by Mark Hamill.
- Splinter, the rat sensei, senses something amiss in New York City. His disciples, Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael and Michelangelo have grown apart since their last adventure. The teenage terrapins must ...more
- Superman: Doomsday is a 2007 American direct-to-video animated superhero film, adapted from the popular DC Comics storyline. The film is rated PG-13 by the Motion Picture Association of America for ...more
- Attorney Matt Murdock (Ben Affleck) is blind, but his other four senses function with superhuman sharpness. By day, Murdock represents the downtrodden. At night, he is Daredevil, a masked vigilante, ...more
- Vulgar is a 2000 comedy thriller film written and directed by Bryan Johnson, produced by Kevin Smith's View Askew Productions, and features multiple actors from the View Askewniverse. The film is the ...more
- Drawing Flies is a 1996 comedy film from Kevin Smith's View Askew Productions. It was written, directed, and edited by filmmakers Malcolm Ingram and Matt Gissing, with financial backing from Smith ...more
- Young Hercules is a 1998 film directed by T.J. Scott.
- Oh, What a Lovely Tea Party is a 2004 documentary about the making of Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back, released and produced by Kevin Smith's View Askew Productions. The 3-hour work marks the ...more