List of the best Kevin Sorbo movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Kevin Sorbo's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Kevin Sorbo movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Kevin Sorbo movies will be at the top of the list. Kevin Sorbo has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Kevin Sorbo movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Kevin Sorbo films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Kevin Sorbo role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Kevin Sorbo performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
List ranges from Hercules in the Maze of the Minotaur to Tales of an Ancient Empire, plus much more."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Kevin Sorbo movies?" and "What are the greatest Kevin Sorbo roles of all time?"
- A natural talent in the sport of surfing, teenager Bethany Hamilton (AnnaSophia Robb) loses an arm in a shark attack. Bolstered by the love of her parents (Helen Hunt, Dennis Quaid) and refusing to ...more
- What If... is a 2010 Christian/drama film directed by Dallas Jenkins. It stars Kevin Sorbo, Kristy Swanson, Debby Ryan and John Ratzenberger. The film was released to theaters on August 20, 2010. It ...more
- Hercules and the Amazon Women is the first movie-length pilot episode of the television series Hercules: The Legendary Journeys.
- After five years as a slave, warrior Kull (Kevin Sorbo) travels to the shores of the fantastical kingdom of Valusia, where he slays mad King Borna (Terry O'Neill). Inheriting the crown, Kull begins ...more
- All over the world, the fires are dying. The planet will become an icy wilderness. Mankind is threatened with extinction. At the heart of this fiendish plot lies Hera, Queen of the Gods and Hercules' ...more
- Preston Biggs (Kevin Sorbo), the former sheriff of a small Wild West town, is reeling from the death of his wife and has succumbed to the bottle. He gets a chance at redemption when he is asked to ...more
- Avenging Angel is a western television film that originally aired on Hallmark Channel on July 7, 2007, as part of the network's "Rough 'N' Ready Roundup" for the July 4th holiday. It was filmed at ...more
- Walking Tall: The Payback is a 2007 action-thriller film directed by Tripp Reed and stars Kevin Sorbo and Haley Ramm.
- When villagers begin disappearing it is discovered that they had fallen through a crack in the earth which goes straight to Hades. Hercules, once again comes to the rescue and faces one of his most ...more
- Walking Tall: Lone Justice is an action film and direct-to-video sequel to 2004's Walking Tall and Walking Tall: The Payback, the film was directed by Tripp Reed and stars Kevin Sorbo, Haley Ramm and ...more
- Hercules in the Maze of the Minotaur is the fifth and final TV movie in the series Hercules: The Legendary Journeys.
- A predator stalks a covert operations team whose original mission was to rescue personnel from a remote research facility.
- Hercules and Xena – The Animated Movie: The Battle for Mount Olympus is a 1998 American animated action adventure direct-to-video film starring the voices of Kevin Sorbo, Lucy Lawless, Michael Hurst, ...more
- An arrogant mining mogul unleashes a natural disaster when he orders his team of drillers to bore into a remote cave. They strike a giant vein of lithium, which will explode if it gets wet. Not ...more
- When Xerxes (Ken Davitian), the evil god king of Persia, sends his massive army to Sparta, King Leonidas (Sean Maguire) and 13 strapping warriors rise up to defend their homeland. Leonidas, Captain ...more
- John Luther (James Remar) is one of the most famous and influential television evangelists in America; as such, his support is essential to Sen. Donald Harrison's (Bruce Davison) efforts to get his ...more
- The Wog Boy 2: Kings of Mykonos is a 2010 Australian motion picture comedy sequel to the 2000 film The Wog Boy, starring Nick Giannopoulos, Vince Colosimo and Costas Kilias. It was released in ...more
- Poolboy: Drowning Out the Fury is a 2011 comedy film written by Ross Patterson and directed by Garrett Brawith.
- Sam Steele and the Crystal Chalice is a 2011 family film written and directed by Tom Whitus.
- Tales of an Ancient Empire is a 2010 American fantasy-sword and sorcery film directed by Albert Pyun. It is the sequel to Pyun's directorial debut, The Sword and the Sorcerer.
- Something Beneath is a 2007 Canadian suspense film directed by David Winning and stars Kevin Sorbo, Natalie Brown and Brendan Beiser. It is the 4th film in the Maneater Series.
- "Filmmaker Ana Kokkinos last appeared at the Festival with The Book of Revelation, her third feature after Head On and Only the Brave. Fans of these powerful and provocative films will be enthralled ...more
- Slaughter of the Innocents is a 1993 thriller starring Scott Glenn & Jesse Cameron-Glickenhaus with supporting roles from Kevin Sorbo & Armin Shimerman plus a cameo from Aaron Eckhart set in the ...more
- Documentary filmmaker Michael Malone (Kevin Farley) makes movies about America's shortcomings and is now embarking on a campaign to abolish July 4th. However, he meets John F. Kennedy (Chriss Anglin) ...more