Who is Kim Kardashian dating? Who Kim Kardashian dated; list of Kim Kardashian loves, ex boyfriends; breakup rumors. List of Kim Kardashian's past relationships, exes and flings. The loves, exes and relationships of Kim Kardashian, listed by most recent (including baby daddy and spouse Kanye West). Learn Kim Kardashians' whole dating history here!
Kim Kardashian and husband Kanye West have four children together: daughter North "Nori" West, who was born June 15, 2013; son Saint West, who was born December 5, 2015, daughter Chicago West, who was born via surrogate January 15, 2018, and a son born via surrogate May 10, 2019.
Has Kim cheated on Kanye yet? Wonder if Kim will end up with another tape? Her first was such a hit, it seems like a sequel could be on the horizon. Regardless, check out her list of relationships below.
- Photo: King of Staten Island / Universal Pictures
Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson sparked dating rumors in October 2021, when they were seen holding hands while riding a roller coaster at Knott's Scary Farm in California.
A source claimed they were "just friends," saying, “They hang in the same circles, so they will be together from time to time. It’s just friends hanging out.”
In November 2021, Page Six reported that Davidson had arranged for a private dinner with Kim on Staten Island. She was also spotted in New York City, where Davidson lives. The two had kissed during an SNL skit earlier in October 2021.Peter Michael Davidson (born November 16, 1993) is an American comedian, actor, writer and producer. He is a cast member on Saturday Night Live. Davidson has also appeared on the MTV shows Guy Code, Wild 'n Out, and Failosophy. He has performed stand-up comedy on Adam DeVine's House Party, Jimmy Kimmel Live!, and Comedy Underground with Dave Attell, and guest-starred in Brooklyn Nine-Nine. In 2020, he co-wrote and starred in the semi-autobiographical comedy-drama film The King of Staten Island. ...more
- Born: 1993-11-16
- Birthplace: Staten Island, New York, NY
- Photo: Kim Kardashian / Instagram
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West started dating in 2012.
The pair were married in 2014 and have four children: daughter North "Nori" West (born June 15, 2013), son Saint West (born December 5, 2015), daughter Chicago West (born Jan. 15, 2019), and son Psalm West (born May 9, 2019).
It was reported in February 2021 that Kardashian filed for divorce from West after seven years of marriage.
- Born: 1977-06-08
- Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Kim Kardashian was in a relationship with Kris Humphries 2011 - 2013. They were briefly married.Kristopher Nathan Humphries (born February 6, 1985) is an American former professional basketball player who played in the National Basketball Association (NBA). He played in the NBA for the Utah Jazz, Toronto Raptors, Dallas Mavericks, New Jersey / Brooklyn Nets, Boston Celtics, Washington Wizards, Phoenix Suns, and the Atlanta Hawks. Humphries played college basketball for the Minnesota Golden Gophers of the University of Minnesota, and for the United States men's national basketball team. ...more
- Born: 1985-02-06
- Birthplace: Minneapolis, Minnesota, USA
Reportedly Kim Kardashian was in a relationship with Gabriel Aubry in 2010. The two were spotted getting cozy at a Lakers game.
- Born: 1975-08-30
- Birthplace: Montreal, Canada