We all love going to a restaurant and enjoying great food that we didn't cook and not having to do the dishes. But all those people doing that cooking and cleaning have access to the internet and they are letting their well-earned frustrations out. As seen on r/kitchenconfidential, these posts serve as a great reminder to tip and treat your servers well.
1. Promote From Within
2. See How This Plays OutPhoto: u/Geschiltuitje / Reddit
3. When You Really Want PicklesPhoto: u/PedestrianMyDarling / Reddit
4. Medium MediumPhoto: u/queensnipe / Reddit
5. Why Would They Change The Soup Du Jour
6. A Switch Gets FlippedPhoto: u/Royal_Cryptographer7 / Reddit