It's not unreasonable to think that people who work in restaurants are the secret glue holding society together. They deal with rude, entitled people, work on holidays, and don't get to eat the five-star food they often make. This list is full of restaurant workers who've taken to the internet to vent (pulled from r/kitchenconfidential) and we'd love to leave them a big tip.
1. Restaurants Are Where The Real Tests Of Characters Happen
2. Say It With CakePhoto: u/steelerswins / Reddit
3. A Popular ChoicePhoto: u/tendencyofbattle / Reddit
4. Done!Photo: u/thegreencrv / Reddit
5. You Don't Get It
6. It's Nice In TheoryPhoto: u/PHON3-BOi / Reddit