We may not all work in a restaurant but we've all been to a restaurant and seen what kind of wild behavior can occur from our fellow customers. Thankfully restaurant workers have taken to r/kitchenconfidential to share their frustrations (and favorite memes). Be sure to vote up your favorites and don't forget to tip at least 20%.
1. No Days OffPhoto: u/PHON3-BOi / Reddit
2. The Real DangerPhoto: u/Merlins_Owl / Reddit
3. Duality Of The Whisk
4. Your Time Is OursPhoto: u/moose_nd_squirrel / Reddit
5. Spring Rolls Are Unpredictable
6. You're Eating What?Photo: u/RealGrizzledYoungVet / Reddit