We've all been to restaurants and, hopefully, understand that it can be a thankless job. These people are making us delicious food for long hours in grueling conditions. One way restaurant workers get to blow off steam is by taking to reddit and sharing posts that express the frustration and jubilation that comes with the job. Find more posts like this at r/kitchenconfidential. Be sure to vote up your favorites.
1. Hot For Who?Photo: u/Food_Kitchen / Reddit
2. A Meal Made With HatredPhoto: u/bboyskullkid / Reddit
3. Too RealPhoto: u/PHON3-BOi / Reddit
4. Props To A Good ManagerPhoto: u/mercenarychef / Reddit
5. The Confidence To Be This WrongPhoto: u/Old_Fart_on_pogie / Reddit
6. Better Than A High School Reunion