Restaurant workers have proven to be the true heroes of the pandemic. They're showing up to work for long hours and making tasty food for all of us slobs stuck at home. It's not an easy job but thankfully they're letting their frustrations known at the subreddit r/kitchenconfidential. Here are some of our favorites.
1. Customers Are Always AnnoyingPhoto: u/Andybobandy0 / Reddit
2. Food Service Workers Are Exposed To A Lot Of Stupid
3. Safety First!Photo: u/salty___bae / Reddit
4. Everyone's A DaredevilPhoto: u/PHON3-BOi / Reddit
5. Mop ActionPhoto: u/charcootmagoot / Reddit
6. A Banner DayPhoto: u/BomekeBerlin / Reddit