List of symptoms associated with Kwashiorkor, listed in alphabetical order with photos when available. This list can help identify the warning signs of Kwashiorkor, but if you're concerned for your health you should visit your physician immediately. Many people in the world have been diagnosed with Kwashiorkor, and it's certainly nothing to be ashamed about. If you are wondering "Do I have Kwashiorkor?" this list may help you get a ballpark idea of whether or not you might have it.
List items include Diarrhea, Anorexia and more.Many of the symptoms of Kwashiorkor may be related to other illnesses or conditions, so if you're experiencing any of these symptoms don't automatically assume you have Kwashiorkor. Only a medical profession can properly diagnose you, so don't hesitate to consult your doctor if you fear you may have Kwashiorkor.
- 1Kwashiorkor, Typhoid fever
- 2Iron deficiency anemia, Hypoparathyroidism
- 3Meningeal Tuberculosis, Hepatitis B
- 4Kwashiorkor, Dogger Bank itch
- 5AIDS, Appendicitis
- 6Ureterocele, Kwashiorkor
- 7Cirrhosis, Heart failure
- 8Rhinitis, Tetralogy of Fallot
- 10Kwashiorkor, Ectodermal dysplasia
- 11Heart failure, Kwashiorkor