List of symptoms associated with Lactose intolerance, listed in alphabetical order with photos when available. This list can help identify the warning signs of Lactose intolerance, but if you're concerned for your health you should visit your physician immediately. Many people in the world have been diagnosed with Lactose intolerance, and it's certainly nothing to be ashamed about. If you are wondering "Do I have Lactose intolerance?" this list may help you get a ballpark idea of whether or not you might have it.
Everything from Nausea to Abdominal pain is included on this list.Many of the symptoms of Lactose intolerance may be related to other illnesses or conditions, so if you're experiencing any of these symptoms don't automatically assume you have Lactose intolerance. Only a medical profession can properly diagnose you, so don't hesitate to consult your doctor if you fear you may have Lactose intolerance.
- 1Urethritis, Typhoid fever
- 2Meningeal Tuberculosis, Hepatitis B
- 3Crohn's disease, Allergy
- 4AIDS, Appendicitis
- 5Dyspepsia, Lactose intolerance
- 6Crohn's disease, Ulcerative colitis
- 7Meningeal Tuberculosis, Secondary hyperparathyroidism
- 8Scleroderma, Hodgkin's lymphoma