Landry's recipes - the easy way to prepare the best dishes from the Landry's menu. These are copycat recipes, not necessarily made the same way as they are prepared at Landry's, but closely modeled on the flavors and textures of Landry's popular food, so you can bring the exotic tastes of one of the greatest chains in the US to your own table for a fraction of the cost.
Landry's Seafood House began, literally, in a house in Lafayette, Louisiana in 1947. The restaurant has since expanded to include 21 seafood restaurants as well as hundreds other under the Landry's brand. The seafood restaurant combines a fun night out with a menu of fresh seafood choices.
From Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits to Buffalo Wild Wings hot sauce, chain and franchise restaurants are popular destinations around the world. Eating out too frequently can be costly, not to mention that it's hard to control portion size, ingredients, or the style of cooking to suit your preferences.Making Landry's recipes on your own allows you to save money while enjoying your favorite menu items from the casual dining spot. This list collections the best copycat Landrys recipes from around the Web.
Bananas Foster Sauce
1 c light brown sugar- Melt brown sugar over medium heat in a skillet.
1/2 c heavy whipping cream
1 whole very ripe banana, mashed with a fork
Juice of 1 orange
1/2 tsp cinnamon
1 tbsp dark rum
1 tbsp creme de banana liqueur
- Add orange juice and stir.
- Stir in mashed banana; add cinnamon, rum, and creme de banana.
- Reduce heat to medium-low; allow to reduce and thicken for 4 minutes.328Would you try this?
Landry's Vanilla Pecan Pie
4 large egg whites- Preheat oven to medium heat; butter a pie plate.
1 1/3 cups graham cracker crumbs
1 cup granulated sugar
1 1/3 teaspoons baking powder
1 1/3 teaspoons vanilla
1 cup pecans , coarsley chopped
whipped cream , as garnish
- Beat egg whites using an electric mixer until they hold stiff peaks.
- Fold in graham cracker crumbs, sugar, baking powder, vanilla, and nuts.
- Pour into a buttered pie plate; bake for 25-30 minutes or until pie is puffy and golden.
- Let cool before serving.
- Garnish with whipped cream if desired.2522Would you try this?
Landry's Oysters Rockefeller
1 pound butter
1 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
1 stalk celery, finely chopped
6 ounces Herbsaint
4 bunches green onions, finely chopped
3 cups cooked spinach
2 bunches parsley, finely chopped
10 ounces bread crumbs
1 1/2 ounces Worcestershire sauce
48 freshly opened oysters on the half shell
- Melt butter in a large skillet.
- Add celery, green onions and parsley; saute for 5 minutes.
- Add Worcestershire, Tabasco and Herbsaint.
- Cook over medium heat for 10 minutes.
- Add spinach and bread crumbs, cook for 5 more minutes.
- Place a tablespoon of sauce on each oyster.
- Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 3-5 minutes, serve hot. Makes 8 servings, 6 oysters per serving.2240Would you try this?