List of the best Lee Van Cleef movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Lee Van Cleef's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Lee Van Cleef movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Lee Van Cleef movies will be at the top of the list. Lee Van Cleef has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Lee Van Cleef movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Lee Van Cleef films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Lee Van Cleef role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Lee Van Cleef performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
List contains films like Captain Apache, When the West Was Fun."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Lee Van Cleef movies?" and "What are the greatest Lee Van Cleef roles of all time?"
- For a Few Dollars More is a 1965 Italian spaghetti western film directed by Sergio Leone and starring Clint Eastwood, Lee Van Cleef, and Gian Maria Volonté. German actor Klaus Kinski also plays a ...more
- In the Southwest during the Civil War, a mysterious stranger, Joe (Clint Eastwood), and a Mexican outlaw, Tuco (Eli Wallach), form an uneasy partnership -- Joe turns in the bandit for the reward ...more
- Former marshal Will Kane (Gary Cooper) is preparing to leave the small town of Hadleyville, New Mexico, with his new bride, Amy (Grace Kelly), when he learns that local criminal Frank Miller has been ...more
- The Big Gundown is a 1966 spaghetti western, written by long-time Sergio Leone collaborator Sergio Donati and directed by Sergio Sollima. The film stars Lee Van Cleef and Tomas Milian. It was ...more
- Having witnessed the brutal murder of his entire family by bandits at the age of 5, Bill Meceita (John Phillip Law) has spent 15 years planning his vengeance. Finding a kindred spirit in Ryan (Lee ...more
- In 1997, a major war between the United States and the Soviet Union is concluding, and the entire island of Manhattan has been converted into a giant maximum security prison. When Air Force One is ...more
- Day of Anger, also known by its UK video title Gunlaw, is a 1967 spaghetti western film directed by Tonino Valerii. The film stars Lee Van Cleef and Giuliano Gemma, and features a musical score by ...more
- Questions arise when Senator Stoddard (James Stewart) attends the funeral of a local man named Tom Doniphon (John Wayne) in a small Western town. Flashing back, we learn Doniphon saved Stoddard, then ...more
- Erstwhile gunslinger Chris Adams (Lee Van Cleef) has put his rowdy days behind him, settling down with a wife (Mariette Hartley) and serving as the sheriff of his town in the Arizona territory. So ...more
- Sabata, is a 1969 Italian Spaghetti Western directed by Gianfranco Parolini. It is the first film in The Sabata Trilogy by Parolini, and stars Lee Van Cleef as the title character. Parolini had ...more
- Four men are sentenced to hang in the small town of Rio Arriba, and Jim Douglass (Gregory Peck) is glad to see it happen. Jim believes the men murdered his wife and wants them to suffer. However, ...more
- The Sabata Trilogy is a series of Spaghetti Western films released between 1969 and 1971, directed by Gianfranco Parolini, and starring Lee Van Cleef in the first, Sabata, Yul Brynner in the second, ...more
- Beyond the Law, aka, The Good Die First, is a 1968 Spaghetti Western feature film directed by Giorgio Stegani and starring Lee Van Cleef as Cudlip, Antonio Sabàto Sr. as Ben Novack and Gordon ...more
- Take a Hard Ride is a 1975 Italian-American Western film directed by Antonio Margheriti. It stars Lee Van Cleef, Jim Brown, Fred Williamson and Jim Kelly. Pike, a stone faced cowboy, meets up with ...more
- The Big Combo is a 1955 American film noir directed by Joseph H. Lewis and photographed by cinematographer John Alton, with music by David Raksin.
- A mysterious fellow (Preston Foster) contacts a trio of criminals (Jack Elam, Neville Brand, Lee Van Cleef) to help with a bank heist. The four wear masks and remain strangers to each other, planning ...more
- Bounty hunter Ben Brigade (Randolph Scott) is on his way to California with his prisoner, Billy John (James Best), who is unaware that Brigade is really after his brother, Frank (Lee Van Cleef). The ...more
- The Grand Duel, aka Storm Rider and The Big Showdown is a Spaghetti Western directed by Giancarlo Santi, who had previously worked as Sergio Leone's assistant director on The Good, the Bad and the ...more
- The Stranger and the Gunfighter is a 1974 kung fu Spaghetti Western comedy film produced by the Shaw Brothers in collaboration with an Italian company, and filmed on location in Hong Kong and Spain. ...more
- Return of Sabata is a 1971 Spaghetti Western film directed by Gianfranco Parolini. The third film in The Sabata Trilogy, it features the return of Lee Van Cleef as the title character, which he had ...more
- When hot-headed rancher Jeremy Rodock (James Cagney) is shot by rustlers stealing his horses, cowboy Steve Millar (Don Dubbins) saves his life by cleaning his bullet wound. A grateful Rodock offers ...more
- Posse from Hell is a 1961 western film directed by Herbert Coleman.
- Morgan Hickman (Henry Fonda) is a tough gunslinger with a knack for keeping his cool in tense situations. When he wanders into a town where the local lawman has been killed, he finds callow but eager ...more
- Released from prison after serving 16 years of a quarter-century sentence for murder, reformed gunfighter John Wesley Hardin (Rock Hudson) completes a written autobiography, hoping to convince his ...more
- When Sam Clayton's (Jack Palance) menacing rabble of outlaws descends upon Juno City, all semblance of law and order quickly disappears. As they shoot their way through town, brave priest Father John ...more