List of symptoms associated with Leukemia, listed in alphabetical order with photos when available. This list can help identify the warning signs of Leukemia, but if you're concerned for your health you should visit your physician immediately. Many people in the world have been diagnosed with Leukemia, and it's certainly nothing to be ashamed about. If you are wondering "Do I have Leukemia?" this list may help you get a ballpark idea of whether or not you might have it.
The list you're viewing is made up of a variety of different items, including Fatigue and Fever.Many of the symptoms of Leukemia may be related to other illnesses or conditions, so if you're experiencing any of these symptoms don't automatically assume you have Leukemia. Only a medical profession can properly diagnose you, so don't hesitate to consult your doctor if you fear you may have Leukemia.
- 1Paget's disease of bone, Scleroderma
- 2Paget's disease of bone, Pyoderma gangrenosum
- 3AIDS, Appendicitis
- 4Pre-eclampsia, Panic disorder
- 5Typhoid fever, Myocardial infarction
- 6Paget's disease of bone, Meningeal Tuberculosis
- 7Yellow fever, Aplastic anemia
- 8Acute myeloid leukemia, Pili incarnati
- 9Furuncle, Laryngitis
- 10Scrofula, Iron deficiency anemia
- 11Meningeal Tuberculosis, Secondary hyperparathyroidism
- 12AIDS, Spinal Tuberculosis
- 13Typhoid fever, Tennis elbow
- 14AIDS, Spinal Tuberculosis