This is the ultimate Lifetime movies list, including all Lifetime Original movies and recent LMN films. What are the best Lifetime Movies? Every Lifetime Network movie produced or distributed since the Lifetime Network debuted in America. Lifetime movies listed below include cast members and other information. They are also ranked by popularity using votes from users like you.
Including Flowers in the Attic, She's Too Young, Liz & Dick, and more, including Christmas movies- this list of Lifetime movies has it all.
The Lifetime channel movies are typically targeted at women - Lifetime original movies are made-for-TV staples. You can make your version of the best Lifetime movies (or the worst Lifetime movies) from this full list of movies on Lifetime. A lot of these movies will make you cry.
- Brenda Kniffen (Virginia Madsen) and her husband, Scott (Jeffrey Nordling), are accused of abusing their two young boys. It's a false accusation made by someone with a grudge against the family, and ...more
- No One Would Tell is a 1996 American teen crime drama television film directed by Noel Nosseck from an original script by Steven Loring. It is based on the true story of Jamie Fuller, a 16-year-old ...more
- Fifteen and Pregnant is a 1998 American made-for-television drama starring Kirsten Dunst, Park Overall and David Andrews. Based on a true story, Dunst portrays a 15-year-old pregnant girl.
- She's Too Young is an American made-for-TV movie released in 2004, starring Marcia Gay Harden as the mother of a 14 year old daughter who is involved in sexual acts hidden from her parents. The film ...more
- Student Seduction is a 2003 made-for-television movie produced by Lions Gate Entertainment's Lionsgate Television and starring Elizabeth Berkley, Corey Sevier and Rick Roberts. Filmed in Montréal, ...more
- Sally Cambridge (Delta Burke) is a single mother battling an unhealthy relationship with her volatile ex-husband, Brad (Vyto Ruginis). Then 16-year-old Jack (Ryan Merriman), the elder of her two ...more
- Accused at 17 is a 2010 American television crime drama film directed by Doug Campbell and written by Ken Sanders and Christine Conradt. It stars Nicole Gale Anderson, Cynthia Gibb, Janet Montgomery, ...more
- Fab Five: The Texas Cheerleader Scandal is a film directed by Tom McLoughlin released on Aug 2, 2008.
- Mom at Sixteen is a 2005 Lifetime Television film about a sixteen-year-old mother, dealing with problems at school and her decaying relationship with her mother, because of her seeing her boyfriend ...more
- Lies My Mother Told Me is a 2005 Canadian television movie that aired on Lifetime in the United States. Christian Duguay directed a cast that included Joely Richardson as Laren, Hayden Panettiere as ...more
- And Then There Was One is a 1994 drama film directed by David Hugh Jones and written by Rama Laurie Stagner.
- Odd Girl Out is a 2005 drama telefilm starring Alexa Vega, Lisa Vidal, Elizabeth Rice, Alicia Morton, Leah Pipes, Shari Dyon Perry, Joey Nappo, and Chad Faget. First aired April 4, 2005 on Lifetime, ...more
- The Party Never Stops: Diary of a Binge Drinker is a 2007 television movie starring Sara Paxton, Michael Ian Farrell, Alexia Fast, Chelsea Hobbs and Nancy Travis. It was directed by David Wu and ...more
- Gracie's Choice is a 2004 television movie that premiered on Lifetime, written by Joyce Eliason and directed by Peter Werner, and starring Kristen Bell, Anne Heche, Diane Ladd, and Kristin Fairlie.
- Obsessed is a 2002 TV film directed by John Badham.
- Video Voyeur or Video Voyeur: The Susan Wilson Story is a 2002 American television drama made by Lifetime Television, directed by Tim Hunter, starring Angie Harmon. It is based on the real-life story ...more
- When Husbands Cheat is a film directed by Richard A. Colla released on Feb 2, 1998.
- Homeless to Harvard: The Liz Murray Story is an American TV film directed by Peter Levin. It was first released on April 7, 2003 in the United States. This movie is adapted from Liz Murray's ...more
- Plain Truth is a 2004 TV Drama directed by Paul Shapiro, starring Mariska Hargitay, Alison Pill and Jan Niklas. The movie is based on Jodi Picoult's book Plain Truth, where an Amish teen hides a ...more
- Unemployed single mother Dawn Anna Townsend (Debra Winger) is struggling to support her four kids, but catches a break when she's hired as a teacher and then meets and falls for kindhearted Bink ...more
- When Andrew Came Home or Taming Andrew is a 2000 American drama television film, based on a true story and directed by Artie Mandelberg.
- Jane Thornton (Cheryl Ladd) is a successful attorney on her way to Seattle to visit her best friend, Mandy (Bess Armstrong). As they plan a party for Mandy's birthday, Mandy reveals that she's ...more
- An American Daughter is a 2000 Lifetime Television film directed by Sheldon Larry. The teleplay was written by Wendy Wasserstein, based on one of her plays.
- Young widow Jennifer Bradley (Mare Winningham) lets photographer and longtime friend Carrie Dixon (Felicity Huffman) snap seemingly harmless pictures of her young daughters. But when a photo lab ...more
- Cyber Seduction: His Secret Life is an original Lifetime television movie which was first broadcast on June 20, 2005. It was directed by Tom McLoughlin and written by Wesley Bishop and Richard ...more