LinkedIn is an impotant networking and job-searching tool that's become a staple of the modern day hiring process. But some people, the LinkedIn Influencers or so-called "LinkedIn Lunatics", take this concept to its extreme by posting the most cringe, over-the-top, personal, or downright insane 'content' on the platform. Here's some of our favorites... (courtesy of r/LinkedInLunatics)
1. "Money Isn't Everything. Also, Look How Much I Have."
2. Never Stop Working, Ever
3. Photoshopping A Fake Text To Yourself To Quote Yourself
4. Persistence Doesn't Always Pay Off
5. That's A Bit Extreme, No?
6. Giving Your Followers A Homework Assignment