The list below is a full list of all the Mexican Revolution movies ever made. The following Mexican Revolution movies list may be sorted by cast, year, director or more. This Mexican Revolution films list has Mexican Revolution movie titles that you can click on to learn more about the film. The Mexican Revolution films list can also be copied to create your own version.
These are also some great movies to watch on Cinco De Mayo.
- At the beginning of the Mexican Revolution in 1913, greedy bandit Juan Miranda (Rod Steiger) and idealist John H. Mallory (James Coburn), an Irish Republican Army explosives expert on the lam from ...more
- In this gritty Western classic, aging outlaw Pike Bishop (William Holden) prepares to retire after one final robbery. Joined by his gang, which includes Dutch Engstrom (Ernest Borgnine) and brothers ...more
- Loosely based on real-life events, this film follows renowned revolutionary Pancho Villa (Antonio Banderas) as he attempts to procure funding to overthrow the Mexican government. Villa strikes up an ...more
- Sergei Kowalski (Franco Nero), a mercenary only out for himself and a few dollars, joins up with a Mexican peasant-turned-revolutionary, Paco Roman (Tony Musante), when the price is right. No longer ...more
- After an overseer beats his peon father to death, a young Pancho Villa spills his first blood when he enacts revenge on the man. Retreating to the hills, Villa (Wallace Beery) spends a number of ...more
- Like Water for Chocolate is a 1992 film in the style of magical realism based on the popular novel, published in 1989 by first-time Mexican novelist Laura Esquivel. It earned all 11 Ariel awards of ...more
- Mexican rancher Emiliano Zapata (Marlon Brando) becomes a revolutionary when corrupt President Porfirio Diaz (Fay Roope) ignores the needs of his people. Zapata, his brother Eufemio (Anthony Quinn) ...more
- Let's Go with Pancho Villa is a Mexican motion picture directed by Fernando de Fuentes in 1936, the last of the director's Revolution Trilogy, besides El prisionero trece and El compadre Mendoza. An ...more
- Villa Rides is a 1968 film starring Yul Brynner in toupee in the title role and Robert Mitchum as an American adventurer and pilot of fortune. The supporting cast includes Charles Bronson as Fierro, ...more
- For Greater Glory: The True Story of the Cristeros is a 2013 Telly Award winning film.
- La Cabeza de Pancho Villa is a 1957 Mexican film. It was directed by Chano Urueta.
- The Soldiers of Pancho Villa is a 1959 Mexican epic historical drama film co-written, produced, and directed by Ismael Rodríguez, inspired by the popular Mexican Revolution corrido "La Cucaracha." It ...more