List of every famous television writer who has written for Blue Bloods, listed alphabetically with photos when available. List includes anyone who was or is on the writing staff for Blue Bloods. Staff writers as well as guest writers for Blue Bloods are included when available, along with more information about each Blue Bloods writer. If you're an aspiring writer and a fan of Blue Bloods, then this writing staff from Blue Bloods should be studied closely.
The list you're viewing contains writers like Shaun Cassidy and Robin Green.This list helps answer the question, “Who wrote for Blue Bloods?”
- 1Brian Burns may refer to: Brian Burns (American football) (born 1998), American football player Brian Burns (screenwriter), American screenwriter and film producer Brian D. Burns (born 1939), former... more
- 3David Black is an Edgar award nominated author.... more
- 4Diana Son is a playwright....
- 5Kevin Wade (born March 9, 1954) is an American screenwriter and television producer.... more
- 6Mitchell Burgess is an American writer and producer. He was the writer and an executive producer on The Sopranos. He was a creator and executive producer for Blue Bloods. He frequently works with his... more
- 7Robin Green is an American writer and producer. She was an executive producer on the HBO series The Sopranos. She was a creator and executive producer for Blue Bloods.... more
- 8Shaun Paul Cassidy (born September 27, 1958) is an American singer, actor, writer and producer. Cassidy starred in the television series The Hardy Boys Mysteries (1977–1979), Breaking Away... more
- 9Siobhan Byrne O'Connor is an Edgar Award nominated screenwriter and a TV producer.... more