This list of famous bakers includes photos, bios, and other information, when available. Who are the top bakers in the world? If you're interested in a list of famous pastry chefs, we have that too! This includes the most prominent bakers, living and dead, both in America and abroad. These popular bakers may even recommend visiting some of the best bakery restaurant chains. This list of notable bakers is ordered by their level of prominence, and can be sorted for various bits of information, such as where these historic bakers were born and what their nationality is. The people on this list are from different countries, but what they all have in common is that they're all renowned bakers, known for their culinary skills - be it breads, cakes, or desserts of almost any kind.
This list features many of the best bakers in the world, including celebrity bakers like Duff Goldman and Buddy Valastro.From reputable, prominent, and well known bakers - many of whom are famous women bakers - these are some of the best pastry chefs working today. Who are the most famous bakers ever? What are the names of famous bakers? This list has them all, so if you've got a sweet tooth, you're sure to find someone baking up delicious treats below.
- Jeffrey Adam "Duff" Goldman (born December 17, 1974) is a pastry chef and television personality. He is the executive chef of the Baltimore-based Charm City Cakes shop which was featured in the Food Network reality television show Ace of Cakes, and his second Los Angeles-based shop Charm City Cakes West, which is featured in Food Network's Duff Till Dawn and "Cake Masters" series. His work has also been featured on the Food Network Challenge, Iron Chef America, Oprah, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Man v. Food, ”Buddy vs. Duff”, and “Duff Takes the Cake.”
- Age: 47
- Birthplace: Detroit, Michigan, USA
- Profession: Pastry chef, TV chef, Chef, Baker
- Credits: Iron Chef America, Ace of Cakes, Sugar High
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Fair useAnna Olson (born May 4, 1968, in Atlanta, Georgia) is a professionally trained pastry chef. She resides in Welland in the Niagara region of Ontario, Canada. She was previously the host of Food Network Canada's Fresh with Anna Olson, Sugar and Kitchen Equipped and Bake with Anna Olson. She currently hosts the Twitter exclusive video short series Sweet Something which can be seen on Food Network Canada twitter. She also hosts short videos on her YouTube channel Oh Yum with Anna Olson.
- Age: 54
- Birthplace: Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Profession: Actor, Presenter, Chef, Baker
- Credits: Sugar, Fresh with Anna Olson, Kitchen Equipped, Bake with Anna Olson
- Florian Bellanger [bɛlɑ̃ˈʒe] (born April 20, 1968) is a French pastry chef, formerly the executive pastry chef at the famous Parisian pastry and candy shop, Fauchon. He is a permanent judge on the Food Network's competition series Cupcake Wars, appearing in over nine seasons and 135 episodes to date.
- Birthplace: Paris, France
- Credits: Cupcake Wars
- Bartolo "Buddy" Valastro, Jr. is an American celebrity chef, entrepreneur, and reality television personality. He is the owner of Carlo's Bakery, as well as the face of Buddy V's. He is perhaps best known as the star of the reality television series Cake Boss, which premiered in April 2009. He also has starred Kitchen Boss, The Next Great Baker and Buddy's Bakery Rescue.
- Age: 45
- Birthplace: Hoboken, New Jersey, USA
- Profession: Television producer
- Credits: Cake Boss, Next Great Baker, Kitchen Boss, Next Great Baker: Latin America