List of famous life coaches, with photos, bios, and other information when available. Who are the top life coaches in the world? This includes the most prominent life coaches, living and dead, both in America and abroad. Be sure to also check these famous motivational speakers and the best books from life coach Brian Tracy. This list of notable career and life coaches is ordered by their level of prominence, and can be sorted for various bits of information, such as where these historic life coaches were born and what their nationality is. The people on this list are from different countries, but what they all have in common is that they're all renowned life coaches.
This list is made up of a variety of popular career and life coaches helping people become successful, including Jay Abraham, Martha Beck, and Lucinda Bassett.From reputable, prominent, and well known life coaches to the lesser known life coaches of today, these are some of the best professionals in the coaching field. If you want to answer the questions, "Who are the most famous life coaches ever?" and "What are the names of famous life coaches?" then you're in the right place.
- Brian Tracy (born January 5, 1944) is a Canadian-American motivational public speaker and self-development author. He is the author of over seventy books that have been translated into dozens of languages. His popular books are Earn What You're Really Worth, Eat That Frog!, and The Psychology of Achievement.
- Age: 78
- Birthplace: Vancouver, Canada
- Photo: flickr / CC0Lucinda Bassett (born February 28, 1956) is an American self-help author and motivational speaker. Her book From Panic to Power: Proven Techniques to Calm Your Anxieties, Conquer Your Fears, and Put You in Control of Your Life is an international bestseller and has been translated into several languages.
- Birthplace: Toledo, Ohio
- Photo: Metaweb / CC-BYJay Abraham is an American business executive, conference speaker, and author. He is known for his work in developing strategies for direct-response marketing in the 1970s. In 2000, Forbes listed him as one of the top five executive coaches in the US. He is the founder and CEO of the Abraham Group, a marketing consultant firm focused on providing growth strategies to businesses.
- Age: 73
- Birthplace: Indianapolis, Indiana
- Michael E. Gerber is an American author and founder of Michael E. Gerber Companies, a business skills training company based in Carlsbad, California.
- Age: 86