Featuring the best DJs in the world and the most popular EDM artists right now, this list of famous electronic musicians, with photos, bios, and other information when available. Who are the top electronic musicians in the world? This includes the most prominent electronic musicians, living and dead, both in America and abroad. This list of notable electronic musicians is ordered by their level of prominence, and can be sorted for various bits of information, such as where these historic electronic musicians were born and what their nationality is. The people on this list are from different countries, but what they all have in common is that they're all renowned electronic musicians.
This list contains people like Tiësto and Sasha.
From reputable, prominent, and well known electronic musicians to the lesser known electronic musicians of today, these are some of the best professionals in the electronic musician field. If you want to answer the questions, "Who are the most famous electronic musicians ever?" and "What are the names of famous electronic musicians?" then you're in the right place.
- Roger Shah is a German electronic music composer and producer.
- Tijs Michiel Verwest OON (January 17, 1969), better known by his stage name Tiësto, is a Dutch... more on Wikipedia
- Sonny John Moore (born January 15, 1988), known professionally as Skrillex, is an American... more on Wikipedia
- William Orbit (born William Mark Wainwright; 15 December 1956) is an English musician,... more on Wikipedia
- Tim Bergling (8 September 1989 – 20 April 2018) known professionally as Avicii, was a Swedish... more on Wikipedia
- Jean-Jacques Perrey (French: [pɛʁɛ]; 20 January 1929 – 4 November 2016) was a French... more on Wikipedia
- The Caretaker is a long-running project by electronic musician James Leyland Kirby, who also... more on Wikipedia
- Thomas Bangalter (French pronunciation: [tɔma bɑ̃ɡaltɛʁ]; born 3 January 1975) is a French... more on Wikipedia
- Richard David James (born 18 August 1971), best known by the stage name Aphex Twin, is an... more on Wikipedia
- Terre Thaemlitz is a musician, public speaker, and owner of the record label Comatonse... more on Wikipedia
- Yanou is a German trance musician and producer. He is most famous for collaborating on DJ... more on Wikipedia
- Steven Angello Josefsson Fragogiannis (born 22 November 1982) is a Greek-Swedish DJ, record... more on Wikipedia
- Carlos Jean Arriaga (born 15 February 1973) is a Spanish DJ and record producer born in the... more on Wikipedia
- Electronic music artist: 'djdigit'. Expert Social Media Addict. Web Designer; Photographer
- Sixtoo was the main project of a Canadian underground hip hop DJ, producer and rapper Vaughn... more on Wikipedia
- Alexander Paul Coe (born 4 September 1969), known mononymously as Sasha, is a Welsh DJ and... more on Wikipedia
- Anders Trentemøller (Danish: [anɐs ˈtˢʁantəˌmøːˀlɐ]; born 16 October 1972) is a Danish... more on Wikipedia
- Since 1994 Stef Lopazz, also known as LOPAZZ, has been part of the Heidelberg based HD800... more on Wikipedia
- Dan Deacon (born August 28, 1981) is an American composer and electronic musician based in... more on Wikipedia
- Gabriel Diggs is an international DJ, music producer, and radio host. He is also the younger... more on Wikipedia
- Nicholas Bracegirdle (born 28 February 1971), known professionally as Chicane, is a British... more on Wikipedia
- Luke Slater (born 12 June 1968, Reading, Berkshire) is an English electronic musician, DJ and... more on Wikipedia
- Schiller (German pronunciation: [ˈʃɪlɐ]) is a German electronic band, who rose to fame in 1998... more on Wikipedia
- Sebastian Carmine Ingrosso (born 20 April 1983) is a Swedish DJ, actor and record producer. He... more on Wikipedia
- Ingo Kunzi (born 7 November 1966) is a German trance producer and DJ, best known for his work... more on Wikipedia