List of famous hairdressers, with photos, bios, and other information when available. Who are the top hairdressers in the world? This includes the most prominent hairdressers, living and dead, both in America and abroad. This list of notable hairdressers is ordered by their level of prominence, and can be sorted for various bits of information, such as where these historic hairdressers were born and what their nationality is. The people on this list are from different countries, but what they all have in common is that they're all renowned hairdressers.
Examples of famous hair stylists include Jheri Redding and Vidal Sassoon.From reputable, prominent, and well known hairdressers to the lesser known hairdressers of today, these are some of the best professionals in the hairdresser field. If you want to answer the questions, "Who are the most famous hairdressers ever?" and "What are the names of famous hairdressers?" then you're in the right place.
- Harris Glenn Milstead (October 19, 1945 – March 7, 1988), better known by his stage name... more on Wikipedia
- Vidal Sassoon (17 January 1928 – 9 May 2012) was a British-American hairstylist, businessman,... more on Wikipedia
- Sidney "Sid" James (born Solomon Joel Cohen; 8 May 1913 – 26 April 1976) was a British... more on Wikipedia
- John H. Peters (born June 2, 1945) is an American film producer and former hairdresser.
- Jheri Redding (born Robert William Redding March 2, 1907 – March 15, 1998) was an American... more on Wikipedia
- Maureen "Mo" Starkey Tigrett (born Mary Cox; 4 August 1946 – 30 December 1994) was a... more on Wikipedia
- Atiqa Odho (Urdu: عتیقہ اوڈھو; born 12 February 1965) is a beauty queen Pakistani television... more on Wikipedia
- Erinn Lobdell is a contestant on Survivor: Tocantins, the eighteenth season of reality show...
- Ivo Livi, better known as Yves Montand (French pronunciation: [iv mɔ̃tɑ̃]; 13 October 1921 –... more on Wikipedia
- Lauri Pedaja (born 4 April 1987 in Rakvere) is an Estonian actor and hairdresser. He debuted... more on Wikipedia
- A published author and hairdresser of London, England during the 1700's.
- Michael S. Ward is a hair stylist.
Michael S. Ward
- Adhuna Akthar born as Adhuna Bhabani to a Bengali father and an English mother is Bollywood... more on Wikipedia
Adhuna Bhabani Akhtar
- Jack Leon Sahakian (July 17, 1931 – October 23, 1995) was an American hairstylist and... more on Wikipedia
- Aldo Signoretti is an Italian make-up artist. He has been nominated three times for the... more on Wikipedia
- Suzanne Stokes-Munton is a hairdresser.
- Robert A. Pandini is a hair stylist.
- April Margera (née Cole; March 28, 1956) is an American reality television personality, who... more on Wikipedia
- Dee Corcoran is a key hair stylist.
- Nick Arrojo (born January 7, 1966) is a celebrity hair stylist based in the SoHo neighborhood... more on Wikipedia
- Una White (died April 1997) was a Jamaican-British nurse who achieved posthumous notability... more on Wikipedia
- Rodolfo Valentin (born June 22, 1944) is a New York City hairdresser and entrepreneur.... more on Wikipedia
- Megan Tanner is a makeup and hair designer.
- Frédéric Fekkai (born 1958) is a French celebrity hairstylist and entrepreneur in the beauty... more on Wikipedia
- Liliana Meyrick is a hari stylist.