List of famous pastry chefs, with photos, bios, and other information when available. Who are the top pastry chefs in the world? This includes the most prominent pastry chefs, living and dead, both in America and abroad. Pastry lovers will also enjoy these movie themed desserts, cakes inspired by Game of Thrones, and funny and yummy cake pops. This list of notable pastry chefs is ordered by their level of prominence, and can be sorted for various bits of information, such as where these historic pastry chefs were born and what their nationality is. The people on this list are from different countries, but what they all have in common is that they're all renowned pastry chefs.
François Payard and Duff Goldman are only the beginning of this list of famous men and women who specialize in pastries and desserts. You might recognize many of these names by their patisseries or their TV shows. Featuring French pastry chefs, American pastry chefs, and others, this list has them all!From reputable, prominent, and well known pastry chefs to the lesser known pastry chefs of today, these are some of the best professionals in the pastry chef field. If you want to answer the questions, "Who are the most famous pastry chefs ever?" and "What are the names of famous pastry chefs?" then you're in the right place.
- Photo: user uploaded imageLorraine Pascale (born 17 November 1972) is an English television cook and former model, best known for selling almost one million books in the UK alone. She has presented three television series for the BBC and has opened her own retail outlet in London selling baked goods. ... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 47
- Birthplace: London, United Kingdom
- Photo: Metaweb / CC-BYJeffrey Adam "Duff" Goldman (born December 17, 1974) is a pastry chef and television personality. He is the executive chef of the Baltimore-based Charm City Cakes shop which was featured in the Food Network reality television show Ace of Cakes, and his second Los Angeles-based shop Charm City Cakes West, which is featured in Food Network's Duff Till Dawn and "Cake Masters" series. His work has also been featured on the Food Network Challenge, Iron Chef America, Oprah, The Tonight Show with Jay Leno, Man v. Food, ”Buddy vs. Duff”, and “Duff Takes the Cake.”... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 45
- Birthplace: Detroit, Michigan, United States of America
- Photo: uploaded by BojanglesGaston Lenôtre (born May 28, 1920 in Normandy, France – died January 8, 2009) was a French pastry chef known as a possible creator of the opera cake (opéra gâteau), the founder of "Lenôtre" a culinary empire; whose brand includes restaurants, catering services, retail concerns and cooking schools, and one of the three founders with Paul Bocuse and Roger Verge of Les Chefs de France at EPCOT in Orlando, Florida.... more on Wikipedia
- Age: Dec. at 89 (1920-2009)
- Birthplace: Normandy
- Photo: Niall Kennedy / FlickrElizabeth Falkner (born February 12, 1966) is an American consulting chef. She is currently residing and working in New York and has been cooking since 1990. She frequently appears as a competitor and sometimes a judge on many of the cooking competitions on television from "The Next Iron Chef, Super Chefs", 2011 and "The Next Iron Chef, Redemption", 2012, (both Food Network), as well as "Chopped All Stars", (Food Network), "Top Chef Masters", "Top Chef", "Top Chef: Just Desserts", (Bravo), "Top Chef, Canada", "Food Network Challenge", (Food Network). Falkner was the executive/chef/pastry chef and managing partner of Citizen Cake for 14 years, and executive chef and co-owner/co-managing... more on Wikipedia
- Age: 54
- Birthplace: California, United States of America