List of popular poetry by Sylvia Plath, listed alphabetically. Sylvia Plath is one of the most famous poets of all time, having written hundreds of poems that have been enjoyed by people all over the world. Sylvia Plath is known for various types of poetry, such as prose, limerick, haiku and various other types. If you're an aspiring poet or just a poetry lover than use this list of popular Sylvia Plath poems to find a few that you've never read before.This list answers the question, "What are Sylvia Plath's most famous poems?"
- "Daddy" is a poem written by American poet Sylvia Plath. It was written on October 12, 1962, shortly before her death and published posthumously in Ariel in 1965. "Daddy" is one of the most widely... more
- Deer Island is a poem by American poet Sylvia Plath (1932-1963), collected in The Colossus and Other Poems.... more
- "Lady Lazarus" is a poem written by Sylvia Plath, originally collected in the posthumously published volume Ariel and commonly used as an example of her writing style. Plath describes the speaker's... more
- "Mad Girl's Love Song" is a poem written by Sylvia Plath in 1951, while she was a student at Smith College. It is written in the villanelle poetic form and is generally included in the biographical... more
- "Tulips" is a poem by American poet Sylvia Plath. The poem was written in 1961 and included in the collection Ariel published in 1965.The poem is written in nine stanzas in sixty three lines... more