List of the best Liza Minnelli movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Liza Minnelli's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Liza Minnelli movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Liza Minnelli movies will be at the top of the list. Liza Minnelli has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Liza Minnelli movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Liza Minnelli films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Liza Minnelli role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Liza Minnelli performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
The list you're viewing is made up of many different films, including Lucky Lady and Silent Movie."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Liza Minnelli movies?" and "What are the greatest Liza Minnelli roles of all time?"
- In Berlin in 1931, American cabaret singer Sally Bowles (Liza Minnelli) meets British academic Brian Roberts (Michael York), who is finishing his university studies. Despite Brian's confusion over ...more
- Wealthy New York City playboy Arthur Bach (Dudley Moore) is perpetually drunk and completely rudderless. Dutifully supported by his sharp-tongued and quick-witted butler, Hobson (John Gielgud), ...more
- During a press conference, international star Nina (Liza Minnelli) remembers simpler times, flashing back to her days as a maid in a run-down Italian hotel. As a young woman, Nina befriends Contessa ...more
- Uptight college freshman Jerry Payne (Wendell Burton) finds a carefree friend in zany Pookie (Liza Minnelli). After an awkward meeting on the bus, where they are headed to different colleges, Pookie ...more
- Jimmy Doyle (Robert De Niro), an aspiring saxophone player, meets established USO band singer Francine Evans (Liza Minnelli) during V-J Day celebrations at the end of World War II. The two become a ...more
- Kibby Womack (Gene Hackman) and Walker Ellis (Burt Reynolds) are two best friends, riding high during Prohibition as the overseers of a major underground liquor distributor. When the men meet singer ...more
- In this lavish musical, Broadway star Don Hewes' (Fred Astaire) dancing partner (Ann Miller) goes solo, and Don declares that he can make a hit performer out of the next dancer he sees. This turns ...more
- Stepping Out is a 1991 American musical comedy film directed by Lewis Gilbert, written by Richard Harris, based on a play also written by Harris, and starring Liza Minnelli. Most of the actors are ...more
- Rent-A-Cop is a 1987 action comedy crime film written by Michael Blodgett, Dennis Shryack and directed by Jerry London.
- The last major film to be shot at MGM's world famous Hollywood backlot, "That's Entertainment!" is a star-studded traipse down memory lane. The film boasts more than 100 classic segments compiled ...more
- Parallel Lives is a 1994 drama thriller film directed by Linda Yellen.
- Charlie Bubbles (Albert Finney), a wealthy British writer who is losing his ability to feel -- and therefore write -- returns to his hometown of Manchester. Despite his success, Charlie is restless ...more
- Iconic figures such as Liza Minnelli, Fred Astaire and Gene Kelly lead the viewer through this retrospective of classic dancing numbers throughout the films of the 20th century. From classical ballet ...more
- Arthur's (Dudley Moore) wife (Liza Minnelli) goes back to work when the tippling Park Avenue heir loses his money and hits Skid Row.
- When Kermit the Frog and friends start a stage act, they decide to take the show from their college town to Broadway. However, once the Muppets wind up in New York City, they have difficulty finding ...more
- In this dialogue-free slapstick comedy, film director Mel Funn (Mel Brooks) travels to the ailing Big Picture Studios to pitch his comeback film: the first feature-length silent movie in many years. ...more
- In this musical romance, lovely Veronica Fisher (Judy Garland) lands a job in Otto Oberkugen's (S.Z. Sakall) music store in turn-of-the-century Chicago. Though the other employees like her, including ...more
- Pinocchio and the Emperor of the Night is an American animated fantasy adventure film that was released on December 25, 1987 by New World Pictures and is an unofficial sequel to the 1940 Disney film ...more
- Journey Back To Oz is a 1974 Filmation Studios animated film and an unofficial sequel to the 1939 MGM film The Wizard of Oz. It is loosely based on L. Frank Baum's second Oz novel, The Marvelous Land ...more
- Widowed Margaret (Shirley MacLaine) blocks out most of the world as she lives alone in her New York City apartment. In fact, the piano-playing Margaret has only one remaining acquaintance: Violinist ...more
- Carnegie Hall at 100: A Place of Dreams is a 2006 documentray film directed by Peter Rosen.