Logan's Roadhouse recipes - the easy way to prepare the best dishes from the Logan's Roadhouse menu. These are copycat recipes, not necessarily made the same way as they are prepared at Logan's Roadhouse, but closely modeled on the flavors and textures of Logan's Roadhouse popular food, so you can bring the exotic tastes of one of the best chains in the US to your own table for a fraction of the cost.
Logan's Roadhouse, founded in 1991 in Lexington, Kentucky, is a casual dining restaurant serving American food in a relaxed atmosphere. Appetizers include buttery rolls and buckets of shell on peanuts which patrons dispose of on the floor.
From Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits to Buffalo Wild Wings hot sauce, chain and franchise restaurants are popular destinations around the world. Eating out too frequently can be costly, not to mention that it's hard to control portion size, ingredients, or the style of cooking to suit your preferences.Making Logan's Roadhouse recipes on your own allows you to save money while enjoying your favorite menu items from the casual dining spot. This list collections the best copycat Logan's Roadhouse recipes from around the Web.
Parmesan Peppercorn Dressing
3/4 cup mayonnaise-Mix ingredients together.
1/4 cup sour cream
2 tsp. white vinegar
1/4 tsp. dried basil, crushed
1/8 tsp. garlic powder
3 tbsp grated parmesan
1/2 tsp. cracked peppercorns
1 to 2 tbsp milk
- Cover and store in refrigerator up to 2 weeks.
- If necessary, stir in milk to get desired consistency.235159Would you try this?
Buttery Dinner Rolls
3 cups all-purpose flour- Place 2 cups flour in a mixing bowl.
2 packages (0.25 ounce size) active dry yeast
1 teaspoon salt
2 tablespoons sugar
1/4 cup nonfat dry milk
1 1/4 cup warm water (105-115 F)
1 large egg, slightly beaten
8 tablespoons butter, melted
2 tablespoons butter-flavored vegetable shortening
- Add yeast, salt, sugar and dry milk. Set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine water and egg and stir to blend.
-Make a well in the center of the dry ingredients; pour water mixture into well. Mix by hand, beating 150 strokes and frequently scraping bottom and sides of bowl.
- Add 1/2 melted butter and beat to mix
- Add remaining flour, 1/3 cup at a time.
- Cover bowl with plastic wrap.
- Set dough in a warm place such as oven with pan of hot tap water on rack below.
- Allow batter to rise until doubled in bulk for 1 hour.
- Coat cups, bottoms and sides of a 12-cup muffin pan with butter-flavored vegetable shortening.
- Punch down batter.
- Drop by hand or spoonful into prepared muffin pan cups to make 12 rolls.
- Brush dough with 1/2 remaining melted butter.
- Let rise, uncovered, in warm place until almost doubled in bulk for 30 minutes.
- In preheated oven, bake rolls for 16-18 minutes.
- Brush tops of cooked rolls with remaining melted butter. Serve immediately.6836Would you try this?
Whipped Honey Butter
1 c. butter softened at- In small bowl, combine butter and honey.
room temperature (Don't Heat)
1/2 c. honey
1 tsp cinnamon
- Beat at high speed till light and fluffy.
- Add in cinnamon.9789Would you try this?