List of the best Lou Diamond Phillips movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Lou Diamond Phillips's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Lou Diamond Phillips movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Lou Diamond Phillips movies will be at the top of the list. Lou Diamond Phillips has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Lou Diamond Phillips movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Lou Diamond Phillips films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Lou Diamond Phillips role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Lou Diamond Phillips performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
You can rank all of these films, from Angel and the Badman to Bats."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Lou Diamond Phillips movies?" and "What are the greatest Lou Diamond Phillips roles of all time?"
- Los Angeles high school teacher Jaime Escalante (Edward James Olmos) is being hassled by tough students like Angel Guzman (Lou Diamond Phillips). But Jaime is also pressured by his bosses, who want ...more
- Los Angeles teenager Ritchie Valens (Lou Diamond Phillips) becomes an overnight rock 'n' roll success in 1958, thanks to a love ballad called "Donna" that he wrote for his girlfriend (Danielle von ...more
- En route to Mexico from the United States, Billy the Kid (Emilio Estevez) and his associates are pursued by federal agents hell-bent on bringing them to justice. But when Billy, Doc (Kiefer ...more
- Young Guns is a 1988 Western action film directed by Christopher Cain and written by John Fusco. The film was the first to be produced by Morgan Creek Productions. The film stars Emilio Estevez, ...more
- Four crooks cause trouble while waiting for their leader (Corbin Bernsen) being chased by two inept detectives.
- While no-nonsense Philadelphia cop Buster McHenry (Kiefer Sutherland) is going undercover to investigate a gang headed by the ruthless Marino (Rob Knepper), he's forced to take part in a robbery that ...more
- A Los Angeles policeman (Lou Diamond Phillips) hunts a killer (Jeff Kober) brought back from the gas chamber by Satan.
- Affable hit man Melvin Smiley (Mark Wahlberg) is constantly being scammed by his cutthroat colleagues in the life-ending business. So, when he and his fellow assassins kidnap the daughter of an ...more
- During the 1991 Gulf War, Lieutenant Colonel Nathaniel Serling (Denzel Washington) accidentally caused a friendly fire incident, a mistake that was hushed up by his superiors. Following the war, he ...more
- After an assignment to retrieve a mob informant (Steven Williams) leads them into the Arizona desert, federal agents Jack (Lou Diamond Phillips) and Steph (Lori Petty) opt for a seldom-used road in ...more
- A Native American doctor living in California, Jesse Rainfeather Goldman (Lou Diamond Phillips) travels to an Iowa Indian reservation in the hope of seeing his biological mother. Upon his arrival, he ...more
- After Manny (Lou Diamond Phillips) is released from jail, where he was serving a five-year sentence, he travels back to his hometown in search of a job. The fact that Manny is autistic complicates ...more
- The Dark Wind is a 1991 theatrical mystery film based on The Dark Wind by Tony Hillerman, one of a series of mysteries set against contemporary Navajo life in the Southwest. It stars Lou Diamond ...more
- Supernova is a science fiction thriller that chronicles the high-stakes adventures of a deep space hospital ship and its six member crew. When their vessel, the Nightingale 229, answers an emergency ...more
- Dakota is a 1988 drama film written by Darryl Kuntz, Sara Lynn Kuntz and directed by Fred Holmes.
- Angel and the Badman is a 2009 western film directed by Terry Ingram.
- When a population of bats in a small Texas town starts attacking the unsuspecting citizens, Dr. Sheila Casper (Dina Meyer), a zoologist specializing in the species, is called in to investigate. With ...more
- Lone Rider is a 2008 made for television Western. It was directed by David S. Cass, Sr. and stars Lou Diamond Phillips and Stacy Keach.
- Brokedown Palace is a 1999 American drama film directed by Jonathan Kaplan, and starring Claire Danes, Kate Beckinsale, Bill Pullman and Lim Kay Tong. It deals with two American friends imprisoned in ...more
- A Show of Force is a 1990 thriller, directed by Bruno Barreto. The film is based on events and theories surrounding the Maravilla Hill case in Puerto Rico adapted from Anne Nelson's book, "Murder ...more
- Boulevard is a 1994 crime thriller film starring Rae Dawn Chong, Kari Wührer and Lou Diamond Phillips.
- Hangman is a 2001 thriller film written by Vladimir Nemirovsky and directed by Ken Girotti.
- After music mogul Antoine Sartain's (Isaiah Washington) rappers are murdered, Sgt. Joe Gavilan (Harrison Ford) and police Detective K.C. Calden (Josh Hartnett) start to investigate. Initially ...more
- Fingerprints is a 2006 Horror Mystery film by Harry Basil starring Leah Pipes, Kristin Cavallari and Josh Henderson. The cinematography is inspired from the "Sixth Sense".