A complete list of lymphatic diseases, disorders, and ailments that affect your Lymph Node system. Lymphatic disease is a class of disorders which directly affect the components of the lymphatic system, for example-- Castleman's disease and lymphedema. Lymphoma is a usually malignant cancer. It's caused by the body producing too many abnormal white blood cells. It is not the same as Hodgkin's Disease. Symptoms usually include painless, enlarged lymph node or nodes in the neck, weakness, fever, weight loss, and anemia.From rare disorders to more common sicknesses, many lymphatic system diseases are very dangerous. So if you suspect you may have one of these lymphatic disorders, you should see a doctor right away. Check your symptoms with the items listed below to begin your research, but always see a professional if you think you may have a lymphatic disease.
- A type of cancer of the lymphatic system.
- Symptoms: Lymphadenopathy, Night Sweats, Anorexia, Fatigue, Pruritus
- Treatments: Bleomycin, COPP-ABVD Regimen, Radiation therapy, Sargramostim, Procarbazine
- Risk Factors: Family History of Hodgkin's Disease, Immunosuppression, Younger age, Prolonged use of human growth hormone, Male
- Parent Disease: Cancer, Blood disorder, Lymphoma
- Treatments: Cyclothiazide, Indapamide, Hydroflumethiazide, Captopril, Ethacrynate Sodium
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation License
- Parent Disease: Blood disorder, Genetic disorder