List of the best Lynn Whitfield movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Lynn Whitfield's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Lynn Whitfield movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Lynn Whitfield movies will be at the top of the list. Lynn Whitfield has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Lynn Whitfield movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Lynn Whitfield films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Lynn Whitfield role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Lynn Whitfield performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
List features films like Doctor Detroit, Is Your Mama a Llama? and more!"This list answers the questions, "What are the best Lynn Whitfield movies?" and "What are the greatest Lynn Whitfield roles of all time?"
- Over the course of a long, hot Louisiana summer, a 10-year-old black girl, Eve Batiste (Jurnee Smollett), discovers that her family's affluent existence is merely a facade. The philandering of her ...more
- Ladies' man Darnell Wright (Martin Lawrence) is used to getting his way with women. Although he is committed to marrying his longtime love, Mia (Regina King), he can't help himself when he meets the ...more
- The Women of Brewster Place is an American television miniseries that was broadcast on March 19 and 20, 1989 on ABC. The miniseries is based upon the critically acclaimed 1982 novel of the same name ...more
- Born into a poor family in St. Louis, Josephine Baker (Lynn Whitfield) struggles to make a name for herself on the vaudeville circuit. As her career progresses, so does her resentment of racial ...more
- The Cheetah Girls is a 2003 musical comedy film, the first for Disney Channel and Walt Disney Pictures, based on a bestselling series of young adult books of the same name by Deborah Gregory.
- Tyler Perry's Madea's Family Reunion is a 2006 American comedy-drama film directed by Tyler Perry, based on the stage production and a sequel to Diary of a Mad Black Woman. After Madea (Tyler Perry) ...more
- The Cheetah Girls 2 is the 2006 sequel to the Disney Channel Original Movie, The Cheetah Girls. Its premiere received the highest ratings of all Disney Channel Movies at its time, a total of over 8.1 ...more
- A low-level Washington, D.C., public servant, Mays Gilliam (Chris Rock), is thrust into the national spotlight when he's asked by Martin Geller (Dylan Baker), the head of the Democratic Party, to run ...more
- Three years after divorcing Jackie (Susan Sarandon), the mother of his children, Luke Harrison (Ed Harris) decides to take the next step with his significantly younger girlfriend, fashion ...more
- The Wedding is a 1998 television film directed by Charles Burnett. Based on a novel by Dorothy West and written for television by West and Lisa Jones, it stars Halle Berry, Eric Thal, and Lynn ...more
- Mama, I Want to Sing! is an American musical film written and directed by Charles Randolph-Wright, produced by Vision Films and CodeBlack Entertainment, and distributed by 20th Century Fox's Fox ...more
- Clothing designer Mary Haines (Meg Ryan) appears to have it all: a beautiful home in Connecticut, a successful husband, a lovely daughter, and the support of a close circle of friends -- led by ...more
- After getting fired from their jobs at an electronics store, Bones (Pauly Shore) and Jack (Andy Dick) sign up for the U.S. Army Reserve, hoping to make a little money with a minimum of ...more
- A pimp (Howard Hesseman) on the run trusts his call girls to a meek professor of literature (Dan Aykroyd), who accepts the challenge.
- Deep In My Heart is a 1999 drama film written by Ronni Kern and directed by Anita W. Addison.
- Redemption: The Stan Tookie Williams Story is a 2004 television film starring Jamie Foxx and Lynn Whitfield. The film was directed by Vondie Curtis-Hall. Other cast members in the film include Lee ...more
- A Time for Dancing is a 2000 American drama film starring Larisa Oleynik, Shiri Appleby and Peter Coyote, and directed by Peter Gilbert. The movie is an adaptation based on the novel of the same ...more
- Love Songs is a 1999 romantic film written by Charles Fuller, directed by Andre Braugher, Louis Gossett Jr. and Robert Townsend.
- African-American Marine Corporal Lindsay Scott (Richard Yearwood) is charged with raping another Marine's wife, a white woman, near the Quantico military base in Virginia. Civil rights activist Lori ...more
- All Things Fall Apart is a 2011 American drama film starring Ray Liotta, 50 Cent, Mario Van Peebles, and Lynn Whitfield. It was filmed in Michigan and premiered at the Miami International Film ...more
- Obese teen misfit Junior Brown (Martin Villafana) is a whiz on the piano but is blocked from following his musical aspirations by his controlling mother, Mrs. Brown (Lynn Whitfield), and his selfish ...more
- Jaws: The Revenge, is a 1987 American horror thriller film directed by Joseph Sargent. It is the third and final sequel to Steven Spielberg's Jaws and the fourth and final installment in the Jaws ...more
- Kings of the Evening is a 2010 drama film written by Andrew P. Jones and Robert Page Jones and directed by Andrew P. Jones.
- Joe (Joe Pesci) and Gus (Danny Glover) are lifelong friends who seem to encounter disaster wherever they go. They're ecstatic when they find out they've won a fishing trip to Florida, and quickly ...more
- State of Emergency is a 1993 drama film directed by Lesli Linka Glatter.