Every Famous Man Madonna Has Dated
Who is Madonna dating? The original material girl has had many conquests in her time—from ex-husband Guy Richie to baseball player Alex Rodriguez—and this list of Madonna's boyfriends, husbands, exes and flings is a guide to all the men Madonna has dated. Madonna fans will also enjoy these photos of young Madonna and Madonna's onstage kisses (of course, Britney Spears is on there).
Madonna has been married twice. Madonna's first marriage was in 1985 to actor Sean Penn. They later divorced in 1989. In December 2000, Madonna married director Guy Ritchie, one day after christening their son, Rocco John Ritchie. In 2008, the couple divorced.
Who has Madonna dated? This list of Madonna loves, ex boyfriends, and breakup rumors will fill you in on all of Madonna's paramours. The loves, exes and relationships of Madonna, listed by most recent.
- Photo: @ahla_malik / Instagram
Madonna and boyfriend Ahlamalik Williams have reportedly split up after three years together, according to an April 27, 2022, article by The Sun.
She was said to have told friends that things weren't working out between them. “Madonna has thrown herself into a busy social life, and has been seeing her friends and family after the split. She has a packed schedule, working on her upcoming biopic, new music, and looking after her family… Things have been on and off with Ahlamalik for a while. There’s a lot of love, but for now they have decided to separate," a source said. There was a 35-year age gap between the pair.
Madonna began dating Williams in 2019, after meeting when he was a dancer on her 2015 Rebel Heart tour. She later helped him land a lucrative deal with Stella McCartney, and even worked on music with him so he could launch his career.
They hadn't been seen together since January.
- Birthplace: Sacramento, California
- Photo: Ilya S. Savenok / Getty Images
Throughout 2017, Madonna reportedly dated model Kevin Sampaio while keeping it a secret for approximately a year. The two were spotted together on multiple occasions throughout 2017, but neither ever confirmed the rumors.
- Photo: Timor Steffens / Instagram
Timor SteffensIn 2014, Madonna introduced the world to her newest love interest, back-up dancer Timor Steffens.Timor Steffens is a dancer and actor.
- Age: 35
- Birthplace: Netherlands
- Photo: Dimitrios Kambouris / Getty Images
Madonna dated Brahim Zaibat for three years between 2010 and 2013.
- Photo: Gustavo Caballero / Getty Images
Madonna was in a relationship with Brazilian model Jesus Luz from 2008 to 2010.
- Photo: Keith Allison / Flickr / CC BY-SA 2.0Madonna and Alex Rodriguez dated briefly in 2008, following her divorce from Guy Ritchie.Alexander Emmanuel Rodriguez (born July 27, 1975), nicknamed "A-Rod", is an American former professional baseball shortstop and third baseman who played 22 seasons in Major League Baseball (MLB), primarily with the New York Yankees. He also played for the Seattle Mariners and Texas Rangers. Rodriguez began his professional career as one of the sport's most highly touted prospects, and is considered to be one of the greatest baseball players of all time. Rodriguez amassed a .295 batting average, over 600 home runs (696), over 2,000 runs batted in (RBI), over 2,000 runs scored, over 3,000 hits, and over 300 stolen bases, the only player in MLB history to achieve all of those feats. He was ...more
- Age: 47
- Birthplace: Washington Heights, New York, USA