List of the best Malcolm McDowell movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Malcolm McDowell's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Malcolm McDowell movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Malcolm McDowell movies will be at the top of the list. Malcolm McDowell has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Malcolm McDowell movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Malcolm McDowell films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Malcolm McDowell role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Malcolm McDowell performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
This list features films like The Curse of King Tut's Tomb and Firestarter: Rekindled."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Malcolm McDowell movies?" and "What are the greatest Malcolm McDowell roles of all time?"
Stanley Kubrick and Robert Altman are among those who have directed Malcolm McDowell at one point or another during their careers in the film industry. If you're a fan of Malcolm McDowell, then check out our lists of the best John Hurt and Willem Dafoe movies as well.
- A Clockwork Orange is a 1971 dystopian crime film adapted, produced, and directed by Stanley Kubrick, based on Anthony Burgess's 1962 novella A Clockwork Orange. It employs disturbing, violent images ...more
- The Raging Moon is a British film released in the UK during 1971. It is based on the book by British novelist Peter Marshall and starring Malcolm McDowell and Nanette Newman. In the United States, ...more
- Disturbed is a 1990 American horror film directed by Charles Winkler starring Malcolm McDowell as a psychiatrist who rapes a young woman in his care, then must deal with her vengeance-seeking ...more
- H.G. Wells (Malcolm McDowell) has built a time machine, and he plans on using it to travel to a Utopian paradise in the future. But before he can, Jack the Ripper (David Warner), on the run from the ...more
- In the 23rd century, the Starship Enterprise is dispatched to the scene of a giant energy field about to engulf two ships. Capt. Kirk (William Shatner) averts calamity, but is exposed to the field ...more
- O Lucky Man! is a 1973 British comedy-drama fantasy film, intended as an allegory on life in a capitalist society. Directed by Lindsay Anderson, it stars Malcolm McDowell as Mick Travis, whom ...more
- The Caller is a 1987 mystery thriller film starring Malcolm McDowell and Madolyn Smith, distributed independently by Empire Pictures. The special effects were done by FX engineer John Carl Beuchler, ...more
- During the Nazi occupation of France, a group of French Resistance leaders is desperate to smuggle professor John Bergson (James Mason) and his family safely out of the country. As their options ...more
- Get Crazy is a 1983 musical comedy directed by Allan Arkush and starring Malcolm McDowell, Allen Garfield, Daniel Stern, Gail Edwards, and Ed Begley, Jr.
- Teenage rebel Mick Travis (Malcolm McDowell) returns to his upper-crust English public school, caught between the sadistic older boys known as the Whips and the first-year students, known as Scum, ...more
- The Artist is a 2011 French romantic comedy-drama in the style of a black-and-white silent film. It was written, directed, and co-edited by Michel Hazanavicius, produced by Thomas Langmann and ...more
- Maj. Gresham (Malcolm McDowell) is a flying ace who oversees a group of English pilots during World War I. His latest recruit is Lt. Croft (Peter Firth), who happens to have been only a few years ...more
- One doctor uses live patients for his experiments while another one kills them in a twisted plot of revenge. A boy who witnesses his brother being killed during surgery, grows up to become a monster ...more
- Mischief Night is a 2011 horror film written and directed by Travis Baker.
- The time is now. The scene is a ringside table at a boxing match, held at a deluxe London hotel. At the head of the table sits Gangster (Malcolm McDowell), the undisputed king of London's gangland. ...more
- Frank Murphy is a courageous and honorable Los Angeles police officer who is chosen to test run Blue Thunder, a high-tech experimental attack helicopter. While flying Blue Thunder, Murphy and his ...more
- The days of canine superstar Bolt (John Travolta) are filled with danger and intrigue ... until the cameras stop rolling. But Bolt doesn't know that he's on a TV show; he thinks his amazing powers ...more
- The queen mother plans to visit Britannia Hospital, but administrator Vincent Potter (Leonard Rossiter) has problems to solve first. Outside, there's a union boss who won't let in any food trucks, ...more
- Capt. Harry Flashman (Malcolm McDowell) is an unapologetic rogue who'll stop at nothing to advance himself. In London, he seduces Lola Montez (Florinda Bolkan) away from Otto von Bismarck (Oliver ...more
- Thirty years after war turned the world into a wasteland, a lone warrior named Eli (Denzel Washington) marches across the ruined landscape, carrying hope for humanity's redemption. Only one other man ...more
- Buy & Cell is a 1987 comedy film directed by Robert Boris. The original music score was composed by Mark Shreeve.
- An American-produced live-action movie version of Fist of the North Star was released in 1995, directed by Tony Randel based on a script by Peter Atkins and Wynne McLaughlin. The movie, loosely based ...more
- The Man Who Wouldn't Die is a 1995 action mystery film by director Bill Condon. The film, which aired as a movie of the week during the May Sweeps in 1995, stars Roger Moore, Nancy Allen and Malcolm ...more
- She Fell Among Thieves is a 1978 crime fiction, drama film written by Tom Sharpe and directed by Clive Donner.
- Rugged cowboy Frank Hopkins (Viggo Mortensen) is an expert horseman who performs in Buffalo Bill's Wild West Show. When affluent Sheik Riyadh (Omar Sharif), piqued by tales of Hopkins' talent, ...more