The Most Eligible Bachelors of 2019
UPDATED: Check out the most eligible bachelors of 2020!
Let's face it, these days it's hard to find high-quality eligible bachelors out there, particularly single male celebrities. While celeb bachelors are a rare breed, fortunately for all the single folks out there, there are indeed a few single male celebrities who are still on the market. Here you'll find out which celebrities are single as well as what each of them brings to the tables as far as relationships go. Along with each of these bachelor celebs, you'll find a list of pros and cons to help you decide which have the most to offer.
Be sure to cast your vote for the most datable celebrities in Hollywood by choosing which of these bachelors you would happily take off the market. Then be sure to check back later to find out which bachelor has been dubbed the most datable of them all in 2019.
- Photo: Knives Out / Lionsgate / MRC12,837 VOTES
- What can we say? The man's gorgeous, especially in that Knives Out sweater.
- He's an animal lover and loves hanging out with Dodger, his rescue pooch.
- He stays on top of current events and is not afraid to stand up for what he believes in.
- His friends report that he can be a bit anxious at times, especially when he's out of his comfort zone.
- Age: 41
- Birthplace: Boston, Massachusetts, USA
- Credits: Captain America: The First Avenger, The Avengers, Snowpiercer, Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / CC-BY22,370 VOTES
- He's one of the few men alive who can rock Superman spandex and look damn sexy doing it.
- He loves animals and is a huge advocate for them.
- He's so steamy that he was a fan favorite to play Christian Grey in 50 Shades of Grey.
- He's a hardcore gamer which could be a turnoff to some ladies. He was so busy playing World of Warcraft that he almost missed the call that he had been cast as Superman!
- He's admitted that he still struggles with insecurity.
- Age: 39
- Birthplace: Jersey, United Kingdom, with Dependencies and Territories
- Credits: Man of Steel,The Man from U.N.C.L.E.,Immortals,Stardust
- Photo: Getty/Madeleine Marr-Miami Herald / Getty Images32,324 VOTES
- Those eyes. That body. Enough said.
- He's incredibly talented and creative as evidenced by his voice and acting career.
- After a stint in rehab in 2013, he's outgrown the party lifestyle and seems to be a very together guy.
- He admits to being a huge anime nerd.
- He's also terrified of zombies, sharks, and that girl from The Ring. So you're on your own should the zombie apocalypse ever arrive.
- Age: 35
- Birthplace: San Luis Obispo, California, United States of America
- Credits: 17 Again, High School Musical, The Lucky One, That Awkward Moment
- Photo: Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia Commons41,959 VOTES
- Not only is he hot now, his dad is proof that he'll only age to be ruggedly handsome.
- He grew up in Hawaii and loves surfing and going to the beach.
- He's so gorgeous that he has a side gig modeling.
- Unfortunately for 50 Shades fans, he turned down the chance to audition for Christian Grey, explaining that the role just wasn't for him.
- Age: 37
- Birthplace: Carmel-by-the-Sea, California, United States of America
- Credits: Gran Torino, The Longest Ride, Fury, Flags of Our Fathers
- 51,887 VOTES
- Need we mention that below that adorable face there's that body from Creed?
- He's insanely talented. Fruitvale Station, anyone?
- He seems like a genuinely nice guy which is getting harder and harder to find.
- His mom and dad live with him in his LA mansion, which is actually sort of adorable as long as you're on their good side.
- Age: 36
- Birthplace: Santa Ana, California, USA
- Credits: Creed, Fruitvale Station, Chronicle, Fantastic Four
- Photo: Everett Collection / Shutterstock.com61,791 VOTES
- He's not only handsome and charming, he's also an incredibly talented actor who comes from a showbiz family.
- He's also descended from a Swedish noble family and is listed in the Swedish Almanac of Nobility.
- He's always had a huge heart. Instead of having a huge Bar Mitzvah, he spent the day volunteering with the homeless. How cool is that?
- Reportedly he is the other half the “we” in Taylor Swift’s breakup song “We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together.” Well, at least you know there's no competition there!
- Age: 42
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, California, United States of America
- Credits: Donnie Darko, Nightcrawler, Zodiac, Source Code