Let's face it, these days it's hard to find high-quality eligible bachelors out there, particularly single male celebrities. While celeb bachelors are a rare breed, fortunately for all the single folks out there, there are indeed a few single male celebrities who are still on the market. Here you'll find out which celebrities are single as well as what each of them brings to the tables as far as relationships go. Along with each of these bachelor celebs, you'll find a list of pros and cons to help you decide which have the most to offer.
Be sure to cast your vote for the most datable celebrities in Hollywood by choosing which of these bachelors you would happily take off the market. Then be sure to check back later to find out which bachelor has been dubbed the most datable of them all in 2019.
- What can we say? The man's gorgeous, especially in that Knives Out sweater.
- He's an animal lover and loves hanging out with Dodger, his rescue pooch.
- He stays on top of current events and is not afraid to stand up for what he believes in.
- His friends report that he can be a bit anxious at times, especially when he's out of his comfort zone.
Christopher Robert Evans (born June 13, 1981) is an American actor. Evans is known for his superhero roles as the Marvel Comics characters Steve Rogers / Captain America in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and the Human Torch in Fantastic Four (2005) and its 2007 sequel. His work in the former film series established him as one of the highest-paid actors in the world.Evans began his career on the 2000 television series Opposite Sex. Besides his superhero films, he has appeared in such films as Not Another Teen Movie (2001), Sunshine (2007), Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (2010), Snowpiercer (2013), and Gifted (2017). In 2014, he made his directorial debut with the drama film Before We Go, in which ...more on Wikipedia
Birthplace: Sudbury, Massachusetts, United States of America
Credits: Captain America: The First Avenger, The Avengers, Snowpiercer, Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- He's one of the few men alive who can rock Superman spandex and look damn sexy doing it.
- He loves animals and is a huge advocate for them.
- He's so steamy that he was a fan favorite to play Christian Grey in 50 Shades of Grey.
- He's a hardcore gamer which could be a turnoff to some ladies. He was so busy playing World of Warcraft that he almost missed the call that he had been cast as Superman!
- He's admitted that he still struggles with insecurity.
Henry William Dalgliesh Cavill (; born 5 May 1983) is a British actor. He began his career with roles in the feature adaptations of The Count of Monte Cristo (2002) and I Capture the Castle (2003). He later appeared in supporting roles in several television series, including BBC's The Inspector Lynley Mysteries, ITV's Midsomer Murders, and Showtime's The Tudors. He has since appeared in numerous major Hollywood films, such as Tristan & Isolde (2006), Stardust (2007), Blood Creek (2009), and Immortals (2011). Cavill gained prominence and international recognition for portraying Superman in the DC Extended Universe, starring in Man of Steel (2013), Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice (2016), ...more on Wikipedia
Birthplace: Jersey, United Kingdom, with Dependencies and Territories
Credits: Man of Steel, The Man from U.N.C.L.E., Immortals, Stardust
- Those eyes. That body. Enough said.
- He's incredibly talented and creative as evidenced by his voice and acting career.
- After a stint in rehab in 2013, he's outgrown the party lifestyle and seems to be a very together guy.
- He admits to being a huge anime nerd.
- He's also terrified of zombies, sharks, and that girl from The Ring. So you're on your own should the zombie apocalypse ever arrive.
Zachary David Alexander Efron (; born October 18, 1987) is an American actor and singer. He began acting professionally in the early 2000s and rose to prominence in the late 2000s for his leading role as Troy Bolton in the High School Musical franchise (2006–2008). During this time, he also starred in the musical film Hairspray (2007) and the comedy film 17 Again (2009). He has since appeared in the films New Year's Eve (2011), The Lucky One (2012), The Paperboy (2012), Neighbors (2014), Dirty Grandpa (2016), Neighbors 2: Sorority Rising (2016), Baywatch (2017), The Greatest Showman (2017) and Extremely Wicked, Shockingly Evil and Vile (2019). ...more on Wikipedia
Birthplace: San Luis Obispo, California, United States of America
Credits: 17 Again, High School Musical, The Lucky One, That Awkward Moment
- Not only is he hot now, his dad is proof that he'll only age to be ruggedly handsome.
- He grew up in Hawaii and loves surfing and going to the beach.
- He's so gorgeous that he has a side gig modeling.
- Unfortunately for 50 Shades fans, he turned down the chance to audition for Christian Grey, explaining that the role just wasn't for him.
Scott Eastwood (born Scott Clinton Reeves; March 21, 1986) is an American actor and model. He has appeared in the films Flags of Our Fathers (2006), Gran Torino (2008), Invictus (2009), The Forger (2012), Trouble with the Curve (2012), Texas Chainsaw (2013), Fury (2014), The Perfect Wave (2014), The Longest Ride (2015), Mercury Plains (2016), Suicide Squad (2016), Snowden (2016), Walk of Fame (2017), The Fate of the Furious (2017), Overdrive (2017), and Pacific Rim: Uprising (2018). He has also been a model for the fragrance Cool Water by Davidoff. He is the youngest son of Academy Award-winning actor-director Clint Eastwood and oldest of Jacelyn Reeves. ...more on Wikipedia
Birthplace: Carmel-by-the-Sea, California, United States of America
Credits: Gran Torino, The Longest Ride, Fury, Flags of Our Fathers