Let's face it, these days it's hard to find high-quality eligible bachelors out there, particularly single male celebrities. While celeb bachelors are a rare breed, fortunately for all the single folks out there, there are indeed a few single male celebrities who are still on the market. Here you'll find out which celebrities are single as well as what each of them brings to the tables as far as relationships go. Along with each of these bachelor celebs, you'll find a list of pros and cons to help you decide which have the most to offer.
Be sure to cast your vote for the most datable celebrities in Hollywood by choosing which of these bachelors you would happily take off the market. Then be sure to check back later to find out which bachelor has been dubbed the most datable of them all in 2019.
- What can we say? The man's gorgeous.
- He's an animal lover and loves hanging out with Dodger, his rescue pooch.
- He stays on top of current events and is not afraid to stand up for what he believes in.
- His friends report that he can be a bit anxious at times, especially when he's out of his comfort zone.
Christopher Robert "Chris" Evans is an American actor and film director. Evans is best known for his superhero roles as Steve Rogers / Captain America in the Marvel Cinematic Universe and Johnny Storm / Human Torch in Fantastic Four and Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. ...more on Wikipedia
Birthplace: Sudbury, Massachusetts, United States of America
Credits: Captain America: The First Avenger, The Avengers, Snowpiercer, Captain America: The Winter Soldier
- He's one of the few men alive who can rock Superman spandex and look damn sexy doing it.
- He loves animals and is a huge advocate for them.
- He's so steamy that he was a fan favorite to play Christian Grey in 50 Shades of Grey.
- He's a hardcore gamer which could be a turnoff to some ladies. He was so busy playing World of Warcraft that he almost missed the call that he had been cast as Superman!
- He's admitted that he still struggles with insecurity.
Henry William Dalgliesh Cavill is a British actor. Cavill began his acting career starring as Albert Mondego in the 2002 film adaptation of The Count of Monte Cristo. He would later star in minor and supporting roles in television shows such as BBC's The Inspector Lynley Mysteries, and The Tudors before transitioning to more mainstream Hollywood films such as Tristan & Isolde, Stardust and Immortals. In 2008, Cavill became the face and official spokesperson of the Dunhill fragrance collection for men campaign. ...more on Wikipedia
Birthplace: Jersey, United Kingdom, with Dependencies and Territories
Credits: Man of Steel, The Man from U.N.C.L.E., Immortals, Stardust
- Those eyes. That body. Enough said.
- He's incredibly talented and creative as evidenced by his voice and acting career.
- After a stint in rehab in 2013, he's outgrown the party lifestyle and seems to be a very together guy.
- He admits to being a huge anime nerd.
- He's also terrified of zombies, sharks, and that girl from The Ring. So you're on your own should the zombie apocalypse ever arrive.
Zachary David Alexander "Zac" Efron is an American actor and singer. He began acting professionally in the early 2000s, and became known as a teen idol after his lead roles in the Disney Channel Original Movie High School Musical, the WB series Summerland, and the 2007 film version of the Broadway musical Hairspray. Efron has since starred in the films 17 Again, Me and Orson Welles, Charlie St. Cloud, New Year's Eve, The Lucky One, That Awkward Moment, Neighbors, and The Lorax. ...more on Wikipedia
Birthplace: San Luis Obispo, California, United States of America
Credits: 17 Again, High School Musical, The Lucky One, That Awkward Moment
- Not only is he hot now, his dad is proof that he'll only age to be ruggedly handsome.
- He grew up in Hawaii and loves surfing and going to the beach.
- He's so gorgeous that he has a side gig modeling.
- Unfortunately for 50 Shades fans, he turned down the chance to audition for Christian Grey, explaining that the role just wasn't for him.
Scott Eastwood is an American actor and model. He has appeared in the films Flags of Our Fathers, Gran Torino, Invictus, The Forger, Trouble with the Curve, and Fury. He co-starred in the 2013 horror film Texas Chainsaw 3D, with Alexandra Daddario, and starred in the romantic film The Longest Ride, with Britt Robertson. He is a son of actor-director Clint Eastwood. ...more on Wikipedia
Birthplace: Carmel-by-the-Sea, California, United States of America
Credits: Gran Torino, The Longest Ride, Fury, Flags of Our Fathers