It's a new decade, and for many single male celebrities, it's a fresh chance to find love. Some of Hollywood's most eligible bachelors are still on the market, while others recently rejoined the dating pool after splitting up with their previous partners. Who are the most attractive single male musicians, actors, and athletes in 2020?
The bachelors on this list range in both profession and age — there's really something for everyone's tastes. Brooding, mysterious singers? Check. Kind-hearted philanthropists? Check. Young single actors are pretty common, but there's a few single male celebrities in their 40s that have yet to get married. There's still hope, ladies and gents. Figuring out who is single in Hollywood can be quite a struggle. Dating rumors surrounding co-stars pop up all the time. Many single celebs keep their love lives extremely private to avoid any unwanted attention.
The list below includes A-list famous single men that have yet to find long-term love. It breaks down the pros and cons of each bachelor, so you can decide whether or not the eligible hottie is worthy of your vote. Spoiler alert: They're all pretty swoon-worthy. Check back later to find out which celebrity scored the highest.
- Photo: Gage Skidmore / Wikimedia Commons
- Not only is he hot now, his dad is proof that he'll only age to be ruggedly handsome.
- He grew up in Hawaii, and loves surfing and going to the beach.
- He's so gorgeous that he has a side gig modeling.
- Unfortunately for 50 Shades fans, he turned down the chance to audition for Christian Grey, explaining that the role just wasn't for him.
1,1051,124Would you go out with him?
- Born: 1986-03-21
- Birthplace: Monterey, California, USA
- Those eyes. That body. Enough said.
- He's incredibly talented and creative, as evidenced by his voice and acting career.
- After a stint in rehab in 2013, he's outgrown the party lifestyle and seems to be a very together guy.
1,2541,302Would you go out with him?
- Born: 1987-10-18
- Birthplace: San Luis Obispo, California, USA
- Photo: John Phillips / Getty Images
- He's dashingly handsome in that sneaky, Nordic god kind of way.
- He's super down to earth, and loves hanging out with his friends and family.
- He doesn't kiss and tell. The British actor prefers to keep his relationships low-key.
- He does have high standards and has dated the likes of Jessica Chastain and Taylor Swift, so be prepared to measure up.
9551,192Would you go out with him?
- Born: 1981-02-09
- Birthplace: Westminster, London, United Kingdom
- He has a mature approach to dating after his split with Irina Shayk, slowly entering the scene again.
- He's insanely talented, as both an actor and singer, as evidenced in A Star Is Born.
- Despite some of the drunken characters he's played, he stopped drinking at 29, and definitely has his life together.
- His sobriety could be a con for those who do drink. But come on, the guy was in The Hangover, he still knows how to have fun!
- He's insanely smart, graduated from Georgetown, and is fluent in French - all of which are actually pros, unless you're not prepared to keep up.
1,0101,272Would you go out with him?
- Born: 1975-01-05
- Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States of America