UPDATED: Check out the most eligible bachelors of 2022!
Who are the hottest eligible bachelors of 2021? This list includes all the actors, singers, and musicians who are single this year. Below, you'll find all the pros and cons that come with dating these high-profile cuties.
Timothée Chalamet is one of the top single celebrities in Hollywood. That tousled hair? Those chiseled cheekbones? Or maybe your type is Henry Cavill. Whether he's playing a handsome superhero or a rugged monster hunter, he always looks gorgeous. Maybe you're in the market for a musician. In that case, you should know that Drake is still on the market. The title of his upcoming album, Certified Lover Boy, says it all. For those looking for a more mature man, it should be known that Tom Cruise and Ben Affleck are still single. Lucky you, it just so happens that many of the single men also happen to be some of the hottest guys in Hollywood.
Before you make your decision, keep in mind that there are downsides to dating a charming, famous man. Their schedules are often loaded with travel, film shoots and press interviews. But if your love is real, you'll find that it's totally worth it. Plus, many of these men are at the point in their lives where they're looking to make love a priority.
Keep reading to find out everything you wanted to know about these eligible celebrities. Vote up the ones you'd like to date most!
- Photo: @chrisevans / Instagram12,641 VOTES
- What can we say? The man's gorgeous, especially in that Knives Out sweater.
- He's an animal lover, and loves hanging out with Dodger, his rescue pooch.
- He practices Buddhism, which means he's on the road to personal enlightenment.
- Being Captain America is essentially a full-time job. Even after exiting the MCU in Avengers: Endgame, he's in talks to come back in a new series.
- Born: 06-13-1981
- Birthplace: USA, Massachusetts, Sudbury
- 22,479 VOTES
- The Outlander star has openly admitted he truly believes in finding love.
- He's funny, adorable, and totally hot. How can one person be all of those things?
- He can show you all the best spots in his home country, Scotland.
- If you're not a fan of men in kilts, this may not be your guy.
- He's a big fan of MMA fighting, which is either up your alley or not.
- Born: 04-30-1980
- Birthplace: New Galloway, Scotland
- 32,284 VOTES
- He's one of the few men alive who can rock Superman spandex and look good doing it.
- He loves animals, and is a huge advocate for them.
- Anyone who watches The Witcher knows how sexy he is wielding a sword. And that bathtub scene? Forget about it.
- Born: 05-05-1983
- Birthplace: Jersey, United Kingdom, with Dependencies and Territories
- Photo: John Phillips / Getty Images41,956 VOTES
- He's dashingly handsome in that sneaky, Nordic god kind of way.
- He's super down to earth, and loves hanging out with his friends and family.
- He doesn't kiss and tell. The British actor prefers to keep his relationships low-key.
- He does have high standards and has dated the likes of Jessica Chastain and Taylor Swift, so be prepared to measure up.
- It's confirmed he's appearing as Loki in Thor: Love and Thunder, which will take up quite a bit of his time.
- Born: 02-09-1981
- Birthplace: Westminster, London, England, UK