Who are the hottest eligible bachelors of 2022? This list includes all the single actors, single famous musicians, and other celebrity bachelors. Below, you'll find all the pros and cons that come with dating these famous single men.
Angus Cloud is one of the top single newcomers in Hollywood. He's become the breakout star of Euphoria, his very first acting job - and he's definitely one of the hottest single male actors. Or maybe your type is Jason Momoa. The recently-single actor always looks gorgeous in every role. Maybe you're in the market for a musician. In that case, you should know that The Weeknd is still on the market. That voice will always put you in the mood for romance. For those looking for a more mature man, it should be known that Anderson Cooper and Tom Cruise are still single. Lucky you, it just so happens that many of the single men also happen to be some of the hottest guys in Hollywood.
Before you make your decision, keep in mind that there are downsides to dating a charming, famous man. Their schedules are often loaded with travel, film shoots, and press interviews. But if your love is real, you'll find that it's totally worth it. Plus, many of these men are at the point in their lives where they're looking to make love a priority.
Keep reading to find out everything you wanted to know about these eligible celebrities. Vote up the single male celebrities you'd like to date most!
- 11,163 VOTES
- The man is gorgeous, especially in that Knives Out sweater.
- He loves his dog and that only makes us love him more.
- He is a philanthropist and supports Christopher's Haven, a non-profit that provides housing to families coping with childhood cancer.
- You may get him confused with all the other superhero Chrises: Hemsworth, Pratt, and Pine.
- He's one of the busiest actors in Hollywood.
- Born: 06-13-1981
- Birthplace: USA, Massachusetts, Sudbury
- 2787 VOTES
- He has an impressive resume, appearing in movies such as Suicide Squad and The Fate of the Furious.
- He learned Brazilian jiu-jitsu, so he's ready for anything.
- His dad is Clint Eastwood, so that's pretty cool.
- He's busy filming Pacific Rim 3, so he doesn't have a lot of free time.
- Born: 03-21-1986
- Birthplace: Carmel-by-the-Sea, California, United States of America
- 3817 VOTES
- He loves to travel and explore the world on his show, Down to Earth with Zac Efron.
- At 34 years old, he's looking better than ever.
- He began practicing transcendental meditation as a way to decompress after filming.
- He moved to Australia in 2021. Talk about a long distance relationship!
- On top of his reality show, he is currently working on three separate films, so there isn't a lot of free time.
- Born: 10-18-1987
- Birthplace: San Luis Obispo, California, United States of America
- 4706 VOTES
- He'll re-ignite your love for Gilmore Girls, having played Jess Mariano on the show.
- He supports U.S troops, and went on a USO tour to visit them in Kuwait, Iraq, and Afghanistan.
- He is so good at making us smile and cry on This Is Us.
- If you hate spoilers, you might want to stay away from Ventimiglia — he knows how This Is Us ends and might let it slip.
- Born: 07-08-1977
- Birthplace: Anaheim, California, USA