Celebrity Men Mandy Moore Has Dated
Who is Mandy Moore dating? Who Mandy Moore dated; list of Mandy Moore loves, ex boyfriends; breakup rumors. The loves, exes and relationships of Mandy Moore, listed by most recent.
This list answers questions like "Who are Mandy Moore's exes?" and "Which famous men are Mandy Moore's ex-boyfriends?" Mandy Moore has a short list of loves and flings, but there is still a lot of star power in her romantic history.
From 2009 to 2015, Mandy Moore was married to musician Ryan Adams. The next Mandy Moore husband was Taylor Goldsmith, in 2018.
- Photo: @mandymooremm / Instagram
Mandy Moore began dating musician Taylor Goldsmith in 2015 and they tied the knot in November 2018 after a little over a year-long engagement.
On February 23, 2021, Moore took to Instagram to announce the arrival of the couple's first child together, son August “Gus” Harrison Goldsmith.
On June 3, 2022, Moore took to Instagram again, this time to announce that she and Goldsmith were expecting their second son together. “One incredibly seminal chapter of my life just ended, and the next one, as a mother of two, is about to start… and are we ever so deeply grateful and excited. Baby Boy Goldsmith #2 coming this fall! Tour is gonna be slightly different than I expected, but I can’t wait, and Gus is gonna be the BEST big brother!! Xo,” Moore wrote alongside a photo of her younger son, August “Gus” Harrison wearing a shirt that says, “big brother.”
- Age: 33
- Birthplace: Los Angeles County, California, United States
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / CC-BY
Mandy Moore had been married to Ryan Adams since 2009 but the couple filed for divorce in 2015, and the divorce was finalized in 2016.
- Age: 48
- Birthplace: Jacksonville, North Carolina, United States of America
Mandy Moore was photographed holding hands with Greg Laswell in 2007.Greg Laswell (born April 26, 1974) is an American musician, recording engineer, and producer from San Diego, California. He attended high school at Valley Christian High School in Cerritos, California. He has released seven studio albums: Good Movie in 2003, Through Toledo in 2006, Three Flights from Alto Nido in 2008, Take a Bow in 2010, Landline in 2012, I Was Going to be an Astronaut in 2014, Everyone Thinks I Dodged A Bullet in 2016, and Next Time in 2018, as well as several EPs and special singles. Many of his songs have been featured in films and television shows.
- Age: 49
- Birthplace: Long Beach, California
- Photo: Alan Barry / Wikimedia CommonsMandy Moore reportedly had a brief fling with Adam Goldstein in 2007.Adam Michael Goldstein (March 30, 1973 – August 28, 2009), known professionally as DJ AM, was an American disc jockey (DJ). Born in Philadelphia, Goldstein became interested in deejaying as a child after watching Herbie Hancock perform his 1983 single "Rockit". Goldstein developed a drug addiction as a teenager and was sent to the controversial rehabilitation center Straight, Incorporated. After he left the center, his drug problems became worse; he was addicted to crack cocaine for several years in his early twenties. After he attempted suicide in 1997, Goldstein became sober and later sponsored other addicts through Alcoholics Anonymous. Goldstein began deejaying in clubs in Los Angeles ...more
- Age: Dec. at 36 (1973-2009)
- Birthplace: Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, USA
- After meeting at a CAA event in 2004, Mandy Moore and Zach Braff dated for two years.Zachary Israel Braff (born April 6, 1975) is an American actor, director, screenwriter and producer. He is best known for his role as J. D. on the television series Scrubs (2001–2010), for which he was nominated for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series in 2005 and for three Golden Globe Awards from 2005 to 2007. He starred in The Broken Hearts Club: A Romantic Comedy (2000), The Last Kiss (2006), The Ex (2006) and In Dubious Battle (2016), and has done voice-work for Chicken Little (2005) and Oz the Great and Powerful (2013). In 2004, Braff made his directorial debut with Garden State, which he also wrote, starred in, and compiled the soundtrack album for. ...more
- Age: 48
- Birthplace: South Orange, New Jersey, United States of America
- Photo: Edwin Martinez / Wikimedia CommonsMandy Moore was in a relationship with Andy Roddick from 2002 - 2004.Andrew Stephen Roddick (born August 30, 1982) is an American former world No. 1 professional tennis player. Roddick became world No. 1 shortly after he won the title at the 2003 US Open, defeating French Open champion Juan Carlos Ferrero in the final and overtaking him as the top-ranked player in the process. Despite several more years as one of the world's best players, the 2003 US Open title would remain his only Grand Slam triumph. He is the most recent North American male player to win a Grand Slam singles event, reach the top ranking, and claim the year-end world No. 1 ranking (2003). Roddick reached four other Grand Slam finals (Wimbledon in 2004, 2005 and 2009, and the US Open in ...more
- Age: 40
- Birthplace: Omaha, Nebraska, United States of America