List of the best Marcia Gay Harden movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Marcia Gay Harden's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Marcia Gay Harden movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Marcia Gay Harden movies will be at the top of the list. Marcia Gay Harden has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Marcia Gay Harden movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Marcia Gay Harden films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Marcia Gay Harden role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Marcia Gay Harden performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
List films range from Amanda Knox: Murder on Trial in Italy to Sex and Lies in Sin City."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Marcia Gay Harden movies?" and "What are the greatest Marcia Gay Harden roles of all time?"
Marcia Gay Harden has worked with many famous directors, including big names like Clint Eastwood and Paul Weitz. Marcia Gay Harden has been in some really popular films, and is right up there with stars like Patricia Heaton and Madeleine Stowe in terms of fame and success.
- After a powerful storm damages their Maine home, David Drayton (Thomas Jane) and his young son head into town to gather food and supplies. Soon afterward, a thick fog rolls in and engulfs the town, ...more
- Mystic River is a 2003 American mystery drama film directed and scored by Clint Eastwood. It stars Sean Penn, Tim Robbins, Kevin Bacon, Laurence Fishburne, Marcia Gay Harden, and Laura Linney. The ...more
- When the Italian Mafia threatens to kill a crooked bookie (John Turturro), Irish mob boss Leo O'Bannon (Albert Finney) refuses to allow it, chiefly because he's dating the bookie's sister, crafty gun ...more
- Bill Parrish (Anthony Hopkins), businessman and devoted family man, is about to celebrate his 65th birthday. However, before he reaches that landmark, he is visited by Death (Brad Pitt), who has ...more
- Clint Eastwood, Tommy Lee Jones, Donald Sutherland and James Garner star as a group of pilots whose time has come to serve their country and fulfill their dream of going to space. In 1958, the ...more
- Mona Lisa Smile is a 2003 drama film produced by Revolution Studios and Columbia Pictures in association with Red Om Films Productions, directed by Mike Newell, written by Lawrence Konner and Mark ...more
- Nick Powell (Justin Chatwin), a promising young writer, is the victim of a violent attack, then is left for dead. He hovers in a realm between life and death, and the living cannot see him. Nick must ...more
- Pollock is a 2000 biography drama film written by Steven Naifeh, Gregory White Smith, Barbara Turner and Susan Emshwiller and directed by Ed Harris.
- Despondent over the marriage of her ex-husband to a younger woman, a middle-aged divorcée plunges to her death from her penthouse. At the woman's funeral, her former college friends (Bette Midler, ...more
- Point Blank is a 2019 action thriller directed by Joe Lynch and a remake of the 2010 film of the same name.
- In this loose adaptation of Shakespeare's "King Lear," land baron John Lear (Patrick Stewart) decides to divide his estate among his three daughters, with the caveat that each will prove her ...more
- Louise Harrington (Laura Linney) is a lonely divorcée working at the admissions office at Columbia University when she notices an applicant with a familiar name. She meets with the applicant, F. ...more
- Hoping to shock the president (Dennis Quaid) out of an apparent nervous breakdown, the White House chief of staff (Willem Dafoe) books him as a guest judge on the country's hottest TV talent show. ...more
- The evil Gen. Rancor (Andy Griffith) has his sights set on world domination, and only one man can stop him: Dick Steele (Leslie Nielsen), also known as Agent WD-40. Rancor needs to obtain a computer ...more
- If I Were You is 2011 comedy drama film written and directer by Joan Carr-Wiggin.
- Whip It is a 2009 comedy-drama film written by Shauna Cross, based on her novel Derby Girl. The film is directed and co-produced by Drew Barrymore in her directorial debut. It stars Elliot Page as a ...more
- Bad News Bears is the 2005 remake of the 1976 comedy film The Bad News Bears, produced by Paramount Pictures. It is directed by Richard Linklater and stars Billy Bob Thornton, Greg Kinnear, Marcia ...more
- Christopher McCandless (Emile Hirsch), son of wealthy parents (Marcia Gay Harden, William Hurt), graduates from Emory University as a top student and athlete. However, instead of embarking on a ...more
- Widowed cop Frank Conner (Andy Garcia) is determined to secure a bone marrow transplant for his son, Matt (Joseph Cross), who will die of leukemia if a suitable donor isn't found. Conner discovers ...more
- The Maiden Heist is a 2009 comedy film directed by Peter Hewitt and starring Morgan Freeman, Christopher Walken, William H. Macy and Marcia Gay Harden. The film was released as The Heist in the UK.
- A group of women, including Skipper (Daryl Hannah), the wealthy young Jennifer (Maggie Gyllenhaal) and the domineering Nan (Marcia Gay Harden), journey from the United States to South America in ...more
- Guns affect the lives of diverse people across the country. In Chicago, a high-school principal (Forest Whitaker) deals with the proliferation of guns on campus. In Oregon, a depressed woman (Marcia ...more
- In a quintet of stories, the murder of a young runaway (Brittany Murphy) connects a group of unrelated women. Lonely Arden (Toni Collette) discovers the body; Leah (Rose Byrne), a forensics student, ...more
- Eliza D'Amico's (Hope Davis) seemingly idyllic marriage to Louis (Stanley Tucci) changes dramatically when she discovers what she believes to be a love letter to him from someone else. Going home to ...more
- Engineer Tom Stark (Kevin Bacon) kills a suicidal woman when his train slams into her car. Suspended from his job, he must confront his wife Megan's (Marcia Gay Harden) illness finally, but Megan ...more