Mariah Carey's Loves & Hookups
Who is Mariah Carey dating? Who Mariah Carey dated; list of Mariah Carey loves, ex boyfriends; breakup rumors. The loves, exes and relationships of Mariah Carey, listed by most recent. Over the years, Mariah Carey became almost as famous for her ex boyfriends as she was for her singing. She has dated some of the biggest names in music, business and sports. She also has dated actors and others.
Mariah Carey married actor and comedian Nick Cannon on April 30, 2008 and gave birth to fraternal twins in 2011. The couple later divorced in 2014. Most recently, Mariah Carey was in a relationship with Australian billionaire James Packer. In January 2016, the couple announced they were engaged; however, they called off the engagement in October.
So who are Mariah Carey's ex boyfriends? Take a look at this list and you'll find out all of Mariah Carey's exes, previous husbands, and flings.
Time will tell what other men will end up on this list of Mariah Carey's exes.
- Photo: Bryan Tanaka / Instagram
In 2017, Mariah Carey and backup dancer Bryan Tanaka were in a relationship for five months.
- Age: 35
- Photo: Mariah Carey / Instagram
Mariah Carey and James Packer got engaged on January 21, 2016, but separated in October 2016.James Douglas Packer (born 8 September 1967) is an Australian billionaire businessman and investor. Packer is the son of media mogul Kerry Packer and the grandson of Sir Frank Packer. He inherited control of the family company, Consolidated Press Holdings Limited, as well as investments in Crown Resorts and other companies. He is the former executive chairman of Publishing and Broadcasting Limited (PBL) and Consolidated Media Holdings, which predominantly owned media interests across a range of platforms, and a former executive chairman of Crown Resorts. In May 2018, Packer's net worth was assessed as A$5.50 billion by the Financial Review Rich List, ranking him as the tenth-richest ...more
- Age: 49
- Birthplace: Sydney, Australia
- Photo: Everett Collection / ShutterstockMariah Carey and Nick Cannon got married in 2008, but separated in 2014. Cannon filed for divorce in early 2015. They have two children together.Nicholas Scott Cannon (born October 8, 1980) is an American actor, rapper, director, producer, television presenter, radio personality, and activist. On television, Cannon began as a teenager on All That before going on to host The Nick Cannon Show, Wild 'N Out, America's Got Talent, Lip Sync Battle Shorties and The Masked Singer. He acted in the films Drumline, Love Don't Cost a Thing and Roll Bounce. As a rapper he released his debut self-titled album in 2003 with the hit single "Gigolo", a collaboration with singer R. Kelly. In 2007 he played the role of the fictional footballer TJ Harper in the film Goal II: Living the Dream. In 2006, Cannon recorded the singles "Dime Piece" and "My ...more
- Age: 42
- Birthplace: San Diego, California, USA
- Photo: Ian Maxion / FacebookMariah Carey dated model Christian Monzon from 2005 - 2006. He also appeared in her music video for "Don't Forget About Us."Christian Monzon is an American film and television actor and model.
- Age: 46
- Birthplace: Burbank, USA, California
- Photo: Metaweb (FB) / Public domainMariah Carey was rumored to have been dating Flavio Briatore in the 2000s.Flavio Briatore (Italian: [ˈflaːvjo bri.aˈtoːre]; born 12 April 1950) is an Italian businessman. He started his career as a restaurant manager and insurance salesman in Italy. Briatore was convicted in Italy on several fraud charges in the 1980s, receiving two prison sentences, though the convictions were later extinguished by an amnesty. Briatore set up a number of successful Benetton franchises as a fugitive in the Virgin Islands and the United States. In 1990, he was promoted by Luciano Benetton to manage the Benetton Formula One racing team, which became Renault F1 in 2002. From 2007 to 2010, he was part-owner and chairman of London's Queens Park Rangers F.C. On 16 September 2009, ...more
- Age: 73
- Birthplace: Verzuolo, Italy
- Photo: Mark Sudack / FacebookMariah Carey dated her manager Mark Sudack from 2003 - 2005.Mark Andrew Sudack (born April 9, 1976 in New York City, NY, USA) is an American record producer, talent manager and A&R.
- Age: 47