Famous Men Marilyn Monroe Dated
Who did Marilyn Monroe date? This is a list of Marilyn Monroe loves, ex boyfriends, and breakup rumors. Marilyn Monroe fans will also enjoy these lesser known facts about Norma Jean (Marilyn's birth name). For being one of the most famous bombshells, there aren't as many reported lovers as you'd think.
If you're wondering how many husbands Marilyn Monroe had or who was the most famous celebrity Marilyn Monroe married, this list is for you. How many times was Marilyn Monroe married? There were three Marilyn Monroe husbands, Arthur Miller, Joe DiMaggio, and James Dougherty. Marilyn Monroe's love history is a must-read for fans. Scroll down to read more about the Marilyn Monroe spouses and lovers, such as where they were born.
Marilyn Monroe ex-boyfriends include athletes, politicians, and celebrities, and she probably would have dated more if she hadn't met an untimely passing. Marilyn Monroe's alleged flings don't stop with men either (as you'll see on this list of rumored Marilyn Monroe affairs). As it stands, these are the most notable (and known) Marilyn Monroe boyfriends.
- Photo: Cecil W. Stoughton / Wikimedia Commons / Public Domain
John F. Kennedy and Marilyn Monroe allegedly had an affair in 1962.
- Age: Dec. at 46 (1917-1963)
- Birthplace: USA, Massachussetts, Brookline
- Photo: Yoichi R. Okamoto / Wikimedia Commons / Public Domain
Like his brother President John F. Kennedy, Robert F. Kennedy allegedly had an affair with Marilyn Monroe in the 1960s.
- Age: Dec. at 42 (1925-1968)
- Birthplace: Brookline, Massachusetts, United States of America
- Photo: George Rinhart / Getty Images
Marilyn Monroe reportedly dated Yves Montand in 1960.Ivo Livi, better known as Yves Montand (French pronunciation: [iv mɔ̃tɑ̃]; 13 October 1921 – 9 November 1991), was an Italian-French actor and singer.
- Age: Dec. at 70 (1921-1991)
- Birthplace: Monsummano Terme, Italy
- Photo: Wikimedia Commons / Public Domain
Marilyn Monroe reportedly spent her last night alive with mafia boss Sam Giancana, whom she was dating.
- Age: Dec. at 67 (1908-1975)
- Birthplace: Chicago, Illinois, United States of America
- Photo: Hulton Archive /Archive Photos / Getty Images
José BolañosMarilyn Monroe dated José Bolaños from 1959 - 1962.José Bolaños was a screenwriter & film director.
- Age: Dec. at 58 (1935-1994)
- Birthplace: Mexico City, Mexico
- Photo: David Livingston / Getty Images
Frank Sinatra supposedly had an affair with Marilyn Monroe in 1961.Francis Albert Sinatra (; December 12, 1915 – May 14, 1998) was an American singer, actor and producer who was one of the most popular and influential musical artists of the 20th century. He is one of the best-selling music artists of all time, having sold more than 150 million records worldwide.Born to Italian immigrants in Hoboken, New Jersey, Sinatra began his musical career in the swing era with bandleaders Harry James and Tommy Dorsey. Sinatra found success as a solo artist after he signed with Columbia Records in 1943, becoming the idol of the "bobby soxers". He released his debut album, The Voice of Frank Sinatra, in 1946. But by the early 1950s his professional career had stalled ...more
- Age: Dec. at 82 (1915-1998)
- Birthplace: Hoboken, New Jersey, USA