List of the best Marisa Tomei movies, ranked best to worst with movie trailers when available. Marisa Tomei's highest grossing movies have received a lot of accolades over the years, earning millions upon millions around the world. The order of these top Marisa Tomei movies is decided by how many votes they receive, so only highly rated Marisa Tomei movies will be at the top of the list. Marisa Tomei has been in a lot of films, so people often debate each other over what the greatest Marisa Tomei movie of all time is. If you and a friend are arguing about this then use this list of the most entertaining Marisa Tomei films to end the squabble once and for all.
If you think the best Marisa Tomei role isn't at the top, then upvote it so it has the chance to become number one. The greatest Marisa Tomei performances didn't necessarily come from the best movies, but in most cases they go hand in hand.
This list contains films like Parker Kane and Amsterdam."This list answers the questions, "What are the best Marisa Tomei movies?" and "What are the greatest Marisa Tomei roles of all time?"
- New York lawyer Vinny has never won a case. When his teenage cousin Bill and his friend Stan are accused of murder in a backwater Alabama town, it's up to the nervous Vinny to save him from jail, ...more
- Peter Parker's relaxing European vacation takes an unexpected turn when Nick Fury shows up in his hotel room to recruit him for a mission. The world is in danger as four massive elemental creatures ...more
- Summertime on the coast of Maine, "In the Bedroom" centers on the inner dynamics of a family in transition. Matt Fowler (Tom Wilkinson) is a doctor practicing in his native Maine and is married to ...more
- Aging wrestler Randy "The Ram" Robinson (Mickey Rourke) is long past his prime but still ready and rarin' to go on the pro-wrestling circuit. After a particularly brutal beating, however, Randy hangs ...more
- A childhood incident has convinced Faith Corvatch (Marisa Tomei) that her true love is a guy named "Damon Bradley," but she has yet to meet him. Preparing to settle down and marry a foot doctor, ...more
- Mick Haller (Matthew McConaughey) is a charismatic defense attorney who does business out of his Lincoln Continental sedan. Mick spends most of his time defending petty crooks and other ...more
- Nick Marshall (Mel Gibson) gets a whole new outlook on life when a fluke accident gives him the ability to read women's minds. At first, this "gift" provides Nick with way too much information, but ...more
- Caroline (Marisa Tomei), a young waitress who seems to have bad taste in men, is on her way home one night when thugs attempt to rape her. Adam (Christian Slater), the mysterious busboy who works at ...more
- Andy (Philip Seymour Hoffman), a debt-ridden broker, needs some quick cash. He ropes his younger brother, Hank (Ethan Hawke), into a scheme to commit the perfect crime: to rob their parents' (Albert ...more
- Minor-league baseball announcer Artie Decker (Billy Crystal) and his wife, Diane (Bette Midler), get to see their only child, Alice (Marisa Tomei), very seldom. To their surprise, Alice and her ...more
- Dave Buznik (Adam Sandler) is usually a mild-mannered nonconfrontational guy. But after an altercation aboard an airplane, he is remanded to the care of an anger-management therapist, Dr. Buddy ...more
- Cal Weaver (Steve Carell) is living the American dream. He has a good job, a beautiful house, great children and a beautiful wife, named Emily (Julianne Moore). Cal's seemingly perfect life unravels, ...more
- Bags of loot and his daughter's love life confuse a gangster (Sylvester Stallone) on the day he plans to go legitimate.
- Seven years after his divorce, John (John C. Reilly) has given up hope that he will find love again. Then he meets Molly (Marisa Tomei), and romance quickly blossoms. But she is unusually hesitant to ...more
- In the midst of the Mariel boat lift -- a hurried exodus of refugees from Cuba going to America -- an immigration clerk accidentally presumes that dissident Juan Raul Perez (Alfred Molina) and Dorita ...more
- Henry Hackett (Michael Keaton) is an editor at the New York Sun, a tabloid paper facing financial cuts. His pregnant wife, Martha (Marisa Tomei), pleads with him to get a more respectable job so he ...more
- Thrilled by his experience with the Avengers, young Peter Parker returns home to live with his Aunt May. Under the watchful eye of mentor Tony Stark, Parker starts to embrace his newfound identity as ...more
- Re-creation of the life of comic genius Charlie Chaplin, from his humble beginnings in south London through his early days in British vaudeville, his silent movie career in America and his late ...more
- Slums of Beverly Hills is a 1998 American comedy film directed by Tamara Jenkins. A lower-class teenager (Natasha Lyonne) struggles to live with her unmanageable family after being forced to be ...more
- Jane Goodale (Ashley Judd) has everything going for her. She's a producer on a popular daytime talk show, and is in a hot romance with the show's dashing executive producer Ray (Greg Kinnear). But ...more
- Tired of their humdrum lives, some middle-aged friends (Tim Allen, John Travolta, Martin Lawrence) decide to temporarily ditch their responsibilities and take a motorcycle trip. The freedom of the ...more
- A comedy that pays tribute to the science fiction genre -- specifically, the sub-genre of time travel. But here the alternate reality is contemporary New York City where past and future experiences ...more
- Michael Henderson (Stephen Dillane) is a reporter covering the war in Sarajevo, Bosnia-Herzegovina. He develops a competitive friendship with Flynn (Woody Harrelson), an arrogant TV reporter, as they ...more
- "The Watcher" is an exciting psychological thriller that takes a unique look into the minds of both a serial killer and the man who must, reluctantly, pursue him. In an almost Hitchcockian way, the ...more
- A quirky, overly possessive single woman (Kyra Sedgwick) is taken aback by her young son Paul's (Dominic Scott Kay) growing independent streak. After unsuccessfully trying to strengthen their bond by ...more