The Masked Singer on Fox is based on a Korean show with a similar name and theme. Each week, pairs of the mysteriously masked singers compete head-to-head and the winner by audience and panelist vote is safe from elimination. The losers of the face-offs then are voted on to see who will continue to the next week and who will be unmasked.
Competitors on The Masked Singer drop clues from their costumes to what they tell the judges - even the songs they pick. As amazingly talented as they all are, trying to guess who they are is a big part of the fun. We've compiled a list of the remaining Masked Singer competitors and all the clues we can find. Each clue is accompanied by links to Ranker lists that can help you narrow down the possibilities.
Not listed are the Masked Singer Competitors who have been revealed as of Week 4. Though we had fewer clues to go by, some of us were able to figure out their identities before they were unmasked. The winner of the first season of The Masked Singer was the monster, who was unmasked in the finale and revealed as rapper T-Pain. His soaring voice belied his identity, which he hinted at through clues about his turbulent past and a history of his talents being overlooked.
In order of elimination, the revealed Masked Singer Competitors were:
- Hippo: Antonio Brown, revealed Week 1
- Pineapple: Tommy Chong, revealed Week 2
- Deer: Terry Bradshaw, revealed Week 3
- Poodle: Margaret Cho, revealed Week 4
- Unicorn: Tori Spelling, revealed Week 5
- Raven: Ricki Lake, revealed Week 6
- Alien: La Toya Jackson, revealed Week 7
- Rabbit: Joey Fantone, revealed Week 8 in a double elimination
- Lion: Rumer Willis, revealed Week 8 in a double elimination
- Bee: Gladys Knight, revealed in Week 9 finale, placing third
- Peacock: Donny Osmond, revealed in Week 9 finale, the runner up
- Monster: T-Pain, revealed in Week 9 finale, the winner