Who is Matthew Broderick dating? Who Matthew Broderick dated; list of Matthew Broderick loves, ex girlfriends; breakup rumors. The loves, exes and relationships of Matthew Broderick, listed by most recent.
This list contains information about Matthew Broderick's famous exes like Jennifer Grey and Helen Hunt.Which of Matthew Broderick's exes is the hottest? Take a look at this list and share your thoughts in the comments section.
- Photo: flickr / CC0Matthew Broderic and Sarah Jessica Parker have been married since 1997.Sarah Jessica Parker (born March 25, 1965) is an American actress, producer, and designer. She is known for her role as Carrie Bradshaw on the HBO television series Sex and the City (1998–2004), for which she won two Emmy Awards, four Golden Globe Awards for Best Actress in a Comedy Series and three Screen Actors Guild Awards. The character was widely popular during the airing of the series and was later recognized as one of the greatest female characters in American television. She later reprised the role in films Sex and the City (2008) and Sex and the City 2 (2010). Parker made her Broadway debut at the age of 11 in the 1976 revival of The Innocents, before going on to star in the title... more
- Age: 55
- Birthplace: Nelsonville, Ohio, USA
- Alternative Name: Sarah J. Parker
- Matthew Broderick dated his Ferris Bueller's Day Off co-star Jennifer Grey from 1987 - 1988.Jennifer Grey (born March 26, 1960) is an American actress. She is known for her roles in the 1980s films Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986) and Dirty Dancing (1987), for which Grey earned a Golden Globe Award nomination. Her television work includes her 2010 victory in season eleven of Dancing with the Stars, and starring in the Amazon Studios comedy series Red Oaks.... more
- Age: 60
- Birthplace: New York City, New York, United States of America
- Alternative Name: Jennifer Grey
- Matthew Broderick briefly dated Helen Hunt in 1987.Helen Hunt was a hair stylist in Hollywood movies from the 1930s up to 1967, when she worked on Guess Who's Coming to Dinner. She was the chief hair stylist for Columbia Pictures. She was working as a stenographer for a costume company in Omaha, Nebraska. She began washing and arranging the company's wigs on her own time because they were being neglected. When she went into a shop to look over a display of wigs, she was offered a job by the owner, George Westmore of Hollywood. ... more
Daisy FooteMatthew Broderick was in a relationship with Daisy Foote from 1985 - 1986.