Who is Matthew Broderick dating? Who Matthew Broderick dated; list of Matthew Broderick loves, ex girlfriends; breakup rumors. The loves, exes and relationships of Matthew Broderick, listed by most recent.
This list contains information about Matthew Broderick's famous exes like Jennifer Grey and Helen Hunt.Which of Matthew Broderick's exes is the hottest? Take a look at this list and share your thoughts in the comments section.
- Photo: flickr / CC0Matthew Broderic and Sarah Jessica Parker have been married since 1997.Sarah Jessica Parker (born March 25, 1965) is an American actress, producer, and designer. She is known for her role as Carrie Bradshaw on the HBO television series Sex and the City (1998–2004), for which she won two Emmy Awards, four Golden Globe Awards for Best Actress in a Comedy Series and three Screen Actors Guild Awards. The character was widely popular during the airing of the series and was later recognized as one of the greatest female characters in American television. She later reprised the role in films Sex and the City (2008) and Sex and the City 2 (2010). Parker made her Broadway debut at the age of 11 in the 1976 revival of The Innocents, before going on to star in the title ...more
- Age: 57
- Birthplace: Nelsonville, Ohio, USA
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation LicenseMatthew Broderick dated his Ferris Bueller's Day Off co-star Jennifer Grey from 1987 - 1988.Jennifer Grey (born March 26, 1960) is an American actress. She is known for her roles in the 1980s films Ferris Bueller's Day Off (1986) and Dirty Dancing (1987), for which Grey earned a Golden Globe Award nomination. Her television work includes her 2010 victory in season eleven of Dancing with the Stars, and starring in the Amazon Studios comedy series Red Oaks.
- Age: 62
- Birthplace: New York, New York, USA
- Matthew Broderick briefly dated Helen Hunt in 1987.Helen Elizabeth Hunt (born June 15, 1963) is an American actress, director, and screenwriter. She rose to fame portraying Jamie Buchman in the sitcom Mad About You (1992–1999), for which she won three Golden Globe Awards for Best Actress in a Television Series – Musical or Comedy and four Emmy Awards (Primetime) for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series. Hunt won the Academy Award for Best Actress for starring as Carol Connelly in the romantic comedy As Good as It Gets (1997), while her portrayal of Cheryl Cohen-Greene in The Sessions (2012), garnered her an additional Oscar nomination for Best Supporting Actress. Her other notable films include Twister (1996), Cast Away (2000), What ...more
- Age: 59
- Birthplace: Los Angeles, Culver City, California, United States of America
- Photo: Metaweb / GNU Free Documentation License
Daisy FooteMatthew Broderick was in a relationship with Daisy Foote from 1985 - 1986.