Almost every Marvel hero, even the ones that don't immediately come to mind as fighters, have an incredibly distinct combat style based around their unique abilities. For example, Black Widow and Captain America are two of the best martial artists in the MCU. These two characters alone showcase an incredible amount of training from a wide array of disciplines.
MCU fighting styles showcased throughout the various MCU hand-to-hand combat scenes are all developed with the help of incredible real-life martial arts masters. These trainers work together with the filmmakers to develop a unique style for each character based on their powers and background. This way, not only do the characters have their own styles that work with their powers, but they also have styles originating from real-world disciplines.
- Photo: The Avengers / Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures
- Photo: Black Panther / Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures
- Photo: Captain America: The Winter Soldier / Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures
- Photo: Spider-Man: Far From Home / Sony Pictures Releasing
- Photo: Iron Man 2 / Paramount Pictures
- Photo: Thor: Ragnarok / Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures