List of the top meat packing industry companies in the world, listed by their prominence with corporate logos when available. This list of major meat packing industry companies includes the largest and most profitable meat packing industry businesses, corporations, agencies, vendors and firms in the world. If you are wondering what the biggest meat packing industry companies are, then this list has you covered. This list includes the most famous meat packing industry companies in the industry, so if you're thinking of working in the meat packing industry industry you might want to look to these companies for jobs. This list includes names of both small and big meat packing industry businesses.
Companies here include everything from Kraft Foods to West Liberty Foods.This list answers the questions, "What are the biggest meat packing industry companies in the world?" and "What are the most successful meat packing industry companies?"
- AFFCO Holdings Limited, commonly referred to as AFFCO or "Auckland Farmers Freezing Company", is New Zealand's fourth largest meat processor, having been in operations since 1904. AFFCO has been... more
- Agriprocessors was the corporate identity of a slaughterhouse and meat-packaging factory based in Postville, Iowa, best known as a facility for the glatt kosher processing of cattle, as well as... more
- Arbogast & Bastian was the name of a slaughterhouse and meat packing plant located in Allentown, Lehigh County, Pennsylvania, in the United States. Once a national leader in hog slaughtering, the... more
- Cargill, Inc., is an American privately held, multinational corporation based in Minnetonka, Minnesota, a Minneapolis suburb. Founded in 1865, it is now the largest privately held corporation in the... more
Creekstone Farms Premium BeefCreekstone Farms Premium Beef, LLC is a beef processing company located in Arkansas City, Kansas.... more
- IBP, Inc., formerly known as Iowa Beef Processors, Inc., now Tyson Fresh Meats, is now an American meat packing company based in Dakota Dunes, South Dakota, USA. IBP was the United States' biggest... more
- Kraft Foods Group, Inc. is an American grocery manufacturing and processing conglomerate headquartered in the Chicago suburb of Northfield, Illinois. The company was formed in 2012 as a spin off from... more
NorturaMeat packing industryNortura is a Norwegian agricultural cooperative that operates slaughterhouses and other processing plants related to meat and eggs. The company was created as a merger between Gilde Norsk Kjøtt and... more
- The Oscar Mayer Company is an American meat and cold cut production company, owned by Kraft Foods, known for its hot dogs, bologna, bacon, ham and Lunchables products.... more
- Pilgrim's Pride Corporation, also known as Pilgrim's, is a U.S. company now 75% owned by the Brazilian food giant JBS. It is the largest chicken producer in the United States and Puerto Rico and the... more
Topps Meat Company
- West Liberty Foods, L.L.C. is a US meat processing company owned by the Iowa Turkey Growers Cooperative and formed in 1996 by a group of Iowa turkey growers, and now owns four meat processing plants.... more