This list of the top mechanical engineering companies in the world compiles each by their prominence. This list of major mechanical engineering companies includes the largest and most profitable mechanical engineering businesses and corporations in the world. Corporate logos are provided to make your navigation even easier.
On this list, you'll find the most famous mechanical engineering companies in the industry. If you're looking for the best mechanical engineering jobs, then the small and big mechanical engineering businesses here will definitely provide some clues. Even for readers who aren't mechanical engineers, companies like Chemtech and TAEVision Multimedia will be familiar.If you are wondering what the biggest mechanical engineering companies are, then this list has you covered. It also answers practical questions such as, "What are the biggest mechanical engineering companies in the world?" and "What are the most successful mechanical engineering companies?"
- Apple Inc., (NASDAQ: AAPL) formerly Apple Computer Inc., is an American multinational corporation which designs and manufactures consumer electronics and software products. The company's best-known... more
- Aviadvigatel OJSC is a developer and builder of aero-engines for Ilyushin Il-76MF, Ilyushin Il-96, Tupolev Tu-204, Tupolev Tu-214, and other aircraft. It also designs and builds high-efficiency gas... more
- Chemtech provides engineering and IT consulting services, combining a deep process knowledge with the expertise on highly modern technological solutions always coming up with the best solution for... more
- Continuum is a design and innovation consultancy based in Newton, Massachusetts, with other offices in Los Angeles, Milan, Shanghai and Seoul. The company’s core disciplines include Industrial... more
- Will-Pemco is a German manufacturing company based in Wedel. It supplies machinery for the paper manufacturing and converting industries, and was founded in 1866. As of June 2014, the company is part... more
- HAWE Hydraulik SE produces hydraulic components and systems, with one consistent feature being that all pressurized components are made from steel. The company was founded in 1949 in Munich by Karl... more
- The Kirov Plant, Kirov Factory or Leningrad Kirov Plant is a major Russian machine-building plant in St. Petersburg, Russia. It was established in 1789, then moved to its present site in 1801 as a... more
- Körber Process Solutions is a division of the international technology group Körber. Körber Process Solutions GmbH is the division's management holding company, advising and supporting the divisional... more
- Mechon is a British Mechanical Engineering company specializing in Environmental control. The company was formed in 2004 and is headquartered in Twickenham.... more
- Pilotfish is a multidisciplinary design and innovation consultancy with offices in Amsterdam, Munich, and Taipei. The company is specialized in industrial design, user interface design, and... more
- RHL Design Group, Inc. is a multi-discipline architectural and engineering firm. With 144 employees and eight offices across the Western U.S., we have the size and geographic presence to serve our... more
- Sparkfactor Design provides flexible product design resources through offices in Palo Alto, California and San Francisco. They help design products and equipment for the consumer electronics, medical... more
- Stantec Inc. is an international professional services company in the design and consulting industry. Founded in 1954, Stantec provides professional consulting services in planning, engineering,... more
- TAEVision Multimedia is a company specialized in the development of automotive web applications. Integration of applications for automotive workshops, garage tools, diagnosis equipment for... more