There is no one that is going to argue that medical labs are important. That being agreed upon, here is a list of the top medical laboratories companies in the world, listed by their prominence with corporate logos when available. This list of major medical laboratories companies includes the largest and most profitable medical lab businesses, corporations, agencies, vendors and firms in the world. If you are wondering what the biggest medical laboratories companies are, then this list has you covered. This list includes the most famous medical laboratories companies in the industry, so if you're thinking of working in the medical laboratory industry you might want to look to these company names for jobs. This list includes names of both small and big reputable medical laboratories businesses. Looking for lab companies? Or the top medical companies? This list should be a good start.
List is made up of a variety of companies, including Pharmaceutical Product Development and Psychemedics Corporation.This list answers the questions, "What are the biggest medical laboratory companies in the world?" and "What are the most successful medical laboratories companies?"
- Cord Blood America, Inc. (CBAI) is a holding company. CBAI is primarily an umbilical cord blood stem cell preservation company, with a particular focus on the acquisition of customers in need of ...more
- CytoGenix, Inc. (CytoGenix) is a biopharmaceutical company.
- ERT is a global company specializing in clinical services and customizable medical devices to biopharmaceutical and healthcare organizations. It is the market leader for centralized cardiac safety ...more
- GeneLink, Inc.( GeneLink) is a genetics-based, personal healthcare company.
- Genomic Health, Inc., a life science company founded in August of 2000 and located in Redwood City, California, conducts sophisticated genomic research to develop clinically validated molecular ...more
- IMSM are long established, international ISO specialists, helping companies to add value to their business through ISO Standards with a fixed price, full implementation service combined with ...more
- Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings, more commonly known as LabCorp, is an American S&P 500 company headquartered in Burlington, North Carolina. It operates one of the largest clinical ...more
- Micro Imaging Technology, Inc., a development stage company, engages in the development of fluid monitoring systems for water monitoring, food processing, and clinical applications in the United ...more
- NeoGenomics, Inc. (NeoGenomics) operates a network of cancer-focused testing laboratories. The Company offers testing services, including Cytogenetics testing, which is the study of normal and ...more
- Pacific Biosciences is developing 3rd-generation DNA sequencing technologies. Their exciting platform uses sequencing by synthesis methods that measure the incorporation of nucleic-acids at the ...more
- Pharmaceutical Product Development, LLC is a global contract research organization providing discovery, development and post-approval services as well as compound partnering programs. The company’s ...more
- Protein Polymer Technologies, Inc. (PPTI) is a development-stage biotechnology company.
- Psychemedics Corporation is a United States corporation which provides patented, FDA-cleared, CAP certified clinical laboratory services for the detection of drugs of abuse. The company's corporate ...more
- Quest Diagnostics Incorporated is a corporation that provides clinical laboratory services. Founded in 1967 as Metropolitan Pathology Laboratory, Inc., it became an independent corporation with the ...more